Feral movement speed issues

90 Troll Druid
Everything was working okay a couple of days ago, but now:

1.Feral PvP set doesn't give movement speed to the cat form - it still gives it properly to travel & bear forms.

2.Dash is broken - Stampeding Roar increases our speed way more, and Dash is supposed to be 10% stronger.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
yes i noticed that too the numbers are just insane. for example i run in twin peaks today without feline swiftness talent. I picked that nitro buff outside flagroom (i play horde and have engineering so use my parachute when i carrry da flag) went into travel form and used drums of speed - my speed was 370% i flied all the way over da bridge. travel form is too fast atm.
But kitty form and dash that something else. 4pvp set movement increase bonus doesnt stack with feral cat stance - my speed is 125%. (same as in pve gear) so this thing obviously doesnt work in cat. when i use dash total speed is 170% meaning it doesnt even stack with the feral cat stance that gives 25% movement increase. before this bug appeared we had 149% movement increase in kitty form with pvp set. however bear form and travel speed bonus is working fine.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
But pvp set giving movement boost to cat form wasn't a bug! That was the bonus the set was supposed to give us.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
yeah thats what i tried to say? I was talkin about bug cuz pvp set aint giving movement boost to cat form. But i also mentioned that dash doesnt stack at all. Not with cat form and not even with 4pvp set meaning with all 3 up our speed is only 170% thats 20% more than we had before with cat form and pvp set only. when we used dash our speed was 195% if i remember correct. Development will have to check the travel for numbers too cuz they are too high if u ask me. if u only use stampading roar and go into travel form with pvp set i think u reach 260% or something like that but if u are in bg and u take that nitro buff that spawns in twinpeaks annd warsong gulch u easily reach over 320% thats way too much for a stag imo :P
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
are we the only 2 that noticed that oO... i thought there will be a thousands of druids posting here by today xD
Anyway i already talked to gamemasters twice and submitted a bug plenty of times. i was lucky on my second ticket cuz the gamemaster actually plays feral pvp so he loged on his druid and done some testings. He noticed same things i was telling him about and said he will do everything he can so the kitty will be fixed till arena season.
But till there will be more kitties complaining about this the problem wont be known and probably wont be fixed as fast as we wish. I use monkey speed addon for years now cuz i'm kind of a speed freak so i always know how fast i'm running.
its hard to believe ppl who play ferals didn't notice yet that they are moving 25% slower all the time.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
You're right, I'll try to summon a couple moar kitties. Our meows must be heard!
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
90 Night Elf Druid
But till there will be more kitties complaining about this the problem wont be known and probably wont be fixed as fast as we wish

Complaining louder won't get it fixed faster, specially since devs don't read the forums and bug reports are done ingame using the bug report feature. You know the bug of wallhugging disconnecting you? That didn't get fixed until this patch, it was there for months, despite the amount of complaints.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
04/09/2012 10:08Posted by Lerue
Complaining louder won't get it fixed faster, specially since devs don't read the forums and bug reports are done ingame using the bug report feature.

Indeed. Click the little red question mark on your action bar to do so.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]