25 DKs vs Dragon Soul HEROIC - 12.09.12 sign up now!

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
No offence to you and your amazing achievement, but i would of loved to see you do this pre-mop release patch. I believe many others will flame against me on the subject and others agree, the challenge is large but with the buffs of ablilites makes it alot easier.

Nice work on the raid :).

well i did this pre 5.0 with 8 other DKs in 10 man and most of them were pretty bad geared so we couldnt clear heroic but we still cleared any boss pre patch if that makes you happy.
you would love to see me do this pre mop patch? then tell blizz to make it crossrealm earlier...
i didnt do this now because 5.0 made us stronger (whats not true in some points) i did this because with 5.0 i could grab enough dks who have the necessary gear
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
No offence to you and your amazing achievement, but i would of loved to see you do this pre-mop release patch. I believe many others will flame against me on the subject and others agree, the challenge is large but with the buffs of ablilites makes it alot easier.

Nice work on the raid :).

well i did this pre 5.0 with 8 other DKs in 10 man and most of them were pretty bad geared so we couldnt clear heroic but we still cleared any boss pre patch if that makes you happy.
you would love to see me do this pre mop patch? then tell blizz to make it crossrealm earlier...
i didnt do this now because 5.0 made us stronger (whats not true in some points) i did this because with 5.0 i could grab enough dks who have the necessary gear

Will you be posting a video of this at one point? I'd love to see how you guys pulled it off :-)

Grats btw!
Reply Quote

Will you be posting a video of this at one point? I'd love to see how you guys pulled it off :-)

Grats btw!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlpgMQkxcQY
here it is
Reply Quote
86 Human Death Knight
Just wanted to say great job to all involved, great intro for the video and was very well put together.
Reply Quote
89 Tauren Death Knight
Awsome! and congrats.
Edited by Fallenhorn on 18/09/2012 00:11 BST
Reply Quote
10 days late :'( And are you the real Raegwynsolo or another fanboy? :P
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
21/09/2012 22:43Posted by Heatless
10 days late :'( And are you the real Raegwynsolo or another fanboy? :P

He is the real Raegwynsolo
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
atm. just got 390 Ilvl, but GL! =) Would come, if i had enough ilvl etc. =) Good luck!!!! :D
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
posted in agust but 12.9 sign up?
is this new or old?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]