A problem with the new Scarlet Halls instance!

90 Human Warrior
So, I was farming the new Scarlet Halls for silk cloth, when I discovered something that proved to be a problem.

I recognize that this isn't a problem that will normally occur, because I was running it with my level 85 mage, and with a standard 5-man group the problem propaply won't happen.

Anyways. I started the battle with the guy where you need to pick up a shield to protect yourself from the archers, otherwise you'd get knocked back. Most likely you need to do this even as a level 85-90, cus you'll still get knocked back. But before I picked up the shield, I got close enough to put living bomb (a DoT) on the boss. But when I reached his dead body, my character wouldn't drop the shield.

Thereby I was forced to walk (very, very, veeery slowly because of carrying the shield) out of the instance.

I therefore suggest that you add a mechanic where you have the opportunity to drop the shield whenever you want ;)

Sorry for the long story :P
Edited by Bragnar on 09/09/2012 21:17 BST
Reply Quote
1 Troll Shaman
this, still happening.
Reply Quote
76 Undead Rogue
Still happening and very, very annoying!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]