A problem with the new Scarlet Halls instance!

90 Human Warrior
So, I was farming the new Scarlet Halls for silk cloth, when I discovered something that proved to be a problem.

I recognize that this isn't a problem that will normally occur, because I was running it with my level 85 mage, and with a standard 5-man group the problem propaply won't happen.

Anyways. I started the battle with the guy where you need to pick up a shield to protect yourself from the archers, otherwise you'd get knocked back. Most likely you need to do this even as a level 85-90, cus you'll still get knocked back. But before I picked up the shield, I got close enough to put living bomb (a DoT) on the boss. But when I reached his dead body, my character wouldn't drop the shield.

Thereby I was forced to walk (very, very, veeery slowly because of carrying the shield) out of the instance.

I therefore suggest that you add a mechanic where you have the opportunity to drop the shield whenever you want ;)

Sorry for the long story :P
Edited by Bragnar on 09/09/2012 21:17 BST
Reply Quote
1 Troll Shaman
this, still happening.
Reply Quote
76 Undead Rogue
Still happening and very, very annoying!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Still happening, still annoying.
Reply Quote
76 Pandaren Shaman
Ah activizzard continuing their long and glowing history of ignoring their own shoddy work and calling it a success ;)

Not only did you cut the nuts off of a previously very enjoyable set of instances in your blind race to LFD ALL the Things, you also created a mini-boss that is more awkward than any of the full bosses in the instance, AND created a "bug" like this and then ignore the ever-loving crap out of it for two years.
Awesome !
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]