Cant log on my server " Realm list is red "

85 Draenei Shaman
Cant log on my server, the realm list is all red for some reason. When i try to log in my realm " Argent dawn " it sais connected and it stais like that for a while and then i get disconnected from the server. Any way to solve this? Thanks for reading my post
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Same problem here!
Any ideas?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Same problem. All was good yesterday but now the realm list is red.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I got a reply from blizz i made a ticket, and they told me to reset my user options.. but that didint solve anything.. problem still there
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Ok I just figured out why my realm list was red - I had not downloaded today's patch correctly. I restarted WoW and the download was successful, can now log onto any realm without issues.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
how did u download the patch, doesnt let me download anything
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
This is really starting to get on my nerves.... -.-
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Sorted, I had the same issue guys, for some reason I had to always go in to the wow folder in c: to load wow, the exe on my desktop was missing and could not download any updates.

what I did was go to account and download wow again, this wont reinstall the whole game just downloads the setup for the new patch that was put in place, took me about 3 minutes in total.

hope this helps
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Thanks, worked for me! downloaded about 22mb and now it works
Reply Quote
@ Sylvarn I dont' understand. Can you give me step by step what you mean.

You say goto account then download. But do you mean log into battle net, then download the full install client?

Or is it simpler than that?
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
I had this problem, I usualy leave the client open on the login screen then go away come back and just put my password in and play, close wow client completly then reopen it it should dl the patch you need, worked right away
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
@ Sylvarn I dont' understand. Can you give me step by step what you mean.

You say goto account then download. But do you mean log into battle net, then download the full install client?

Or is it simpler than that?

Sorry, Yes log in to battle net and download the client as you would when installing the game from scratch, it wont download the entire game just the 22MB needed to run the game, will take you no more than 5 minutes :)
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
Fixed it right away for me Sylvarn, thank you very much!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]