MOP download

90 Human Warlock
hi,

I bought a digital game (pre-order) from the blizzard. I know when I'll be able to download it?

Thank you
Reply Quote
most of it should already be downloaded with the patch that went live yesterday
any further updates will download automatically
just make sure u launch wow from the launcher (as opposed to the wow icon) and any updates will be automatic
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I just hope that I have managed to play 25.9 in 00.01 :)
Reply Quote
Customer Service
If your launcher says your game is up to date you should have everything you need and be good to go.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
19/09/2012 11:07Posted by Tiogaradh
f your launcher says your game is up to date you should have everything you need and be good to go.

thank you
Reply Quote
As a quick caveat to this, my launcher says that it is up to date but when I check my battle.net account it says that MoP Download is queued.

Please could someone tell me that this is right, if not how to fix.

Many thanks

Creak
Reply Quote
- CS
94 Draenei Priest
There is no download. Virtually all of it was downloaded with patch 5.0.4. Buying the digital version means that you will be able to access the Pandaren areas which you already have waiting on your PC.
Reply Quote
88 Draenei Hunter
If we already have everything we need to log in at 12 on Tuesday night, what will be on the physical dvd sold in stores ?

I have bought the digital copy but the internet in my country is charged per Mb. If there's gonna be a major download in the next few days before launch, I'd very much like to know when that is and what the size will be so that I can make arrangements to download it somewhere.

Blizzard forgets that internet isn't so cheap and fast everywhere in the world..
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
90 Night Elf Druid
19/09/2012 15:32Posted by Zarathusta
If we already have everything we need to log in at 12 on Tuesday night, what will be on the physical dvd sold in stores ?

An old version of the game likely since it's got to be pressed long before they might have a final version. Also the CD key.

19/09/2012 15:32Posted by Zarathusta
If there's gonna be a major download in the next few days before launch, I'd very much like to know when that is and what the size will be so that I can make arrangements to download it somewhere.

I don't think they have any concrete information at the moment, but I doubt at this point it'll be a very big download, if any at all.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
how can i get mop patch
Reply Quote
- CS
85 Draenei Paladin
29/09/2012 13:24Posted by Darixas
how can i get mop patch

You have it
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]