Next Expansion after MoP!

41 Human Hunter
Hello all.

Please post here your wishes that you mey want to have in the next expansion.

For example: Draenei Warlock( i cant see the reason why cant Draeneis have Warlock as class.It seems that Blood Elfs have Warrior now and they are rely skinny.And Gnomes have Warlock and they are like dinner for their pets.)

PS: on the coming of Cataclysm all races got a new class.Why "Blizzard" you passed Draenei`s?
Reply Quote
92 Night Elf Druid
Something tells me it got something to do with The Burning Legion. Hell even make em a playable faction. The Emerald Dream perhaps... :/ Something that got to do with one of those two I am sure. But one more faction would be mindblowing amazing. That would be like 5-6 new races :D And maybe even new faction classes.

PS : I REALLY MISS FACTION PvE/PvP GEAR'n MOUNTS BLIZZ - It just gave a better feel to things
Reply Quote
15 Orc Hunter
Well, I don't really have that many ideas. MoP sounded great until MoP happened. Don't get me wrong, I've enjoyed over 70% of it, but it slowly drained out of me. Maybe I'm just burnt out.

So the Panderan were my main thing to look forward to. Whatever Blizzard's story team want to do next is totally up to them, and if it intrigues me, I'll buy it.
Reply Quote
91 Human Warlock
For those who don't know, I predict that Disney will buy Activision and the next expansion will have a Disney feel.
Reply Quote
15 Orc Hunter
14/11/2012 08:42Posted by Dottie
For those who don't know, I predict that Disney will buy Activision and the next expansion will have a Disney feel.

Now that might be pretty cool, particularly if it had a sprinkle of Disney's Toontown (their surprisngly humourous social MMO). At least then the whole "kiddy game" arguments would be valid ^^
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Too many hints going on for the Burning Legion: Wrathions visions, the hint about something being hidden below the Tirisfal Glades (said by Blizz), even..

SPOILERS!!

Sha-corrupted Garrosh, and his new lieutunant, whos allegiance was for evil clan, and is speculated now to be the agent to Burning Legion..

SPOILERS END.

What else?

EDIT: Oh, it was a suggestion thread, damn.. well, what I hope is for having a DARK expansion, like TBC and WotLK was, Pandaria feels just too cute for me. :3
Perharps re-make the concept of "co-operation" between Alliance and Horde, meaning that I hate shared quest-hubs. I loved the theme of Twilight Highlands, and the Horde/Alliance-side-only quests at Jade Forest

Oh, and perharps make something new? Perharps the last boss could be outdoor-boss, and he could be strike down by both factions included at same time?
Edited by Ensihoitaja on 14/11/2012 08:59 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

QFTT..
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
14/11/2012 08:54Posted by Ensihoitaja
Sha-corrupted Garrosh

Garrosh corrupted Sha.
Reply Quote
33 Blood Elf Monk
21/09/2012 12:32Posted by Zangeon
i cant see the reason why cant Draeneis have Warlock as class.

tbh that has as much sense as a tauren rogue
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
21/09/2012 12:32Posted by Zangeon

something postapocylptic, like a mighty ''god'' let lose a power no one could imagine and make forests and other things to either die and made to wastelands and the mobs that managed to survive to mutate.

just a suggsestion thought.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Warrior

I thought that happened with MoP.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk

something postapocylptic, like a mighty ''god'' let lose a power no one could imagine and make forests and other things to either die and made to wastelands and the mobs that managed to survive to mutate.

just a suggsestion thought.

World Of Falloutcraft : New Barrens.

Because Warcraft...Warcraft Never Changes.
Edited by Maiyu on 14/11/2012 14:16 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight

*cough*
Reply Quote
Community

Hahaha... Imagine the crazy franchise hybrid games that could be made if this happens ;-)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
14/11/2012 14:22Posted by Vaneras

Hahaha... Imagine the crazy franchise hybrid games that could be made if this happens ;-)

StarCraft II: Legacy of Star Command will be the third expansion, prominently featuring Buzz Lightyear.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I want another Burning Legion expansion (Which will most likely be when we face Sagaras) and for the broken to be a playable race, they are so freakin' awesome!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
14/11/2012 14:22Posted by Vaneras

Donald Duck for the Warchief
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
I'd pay for Draenei Warlocks! That would be sooo awesome. And I don't see trouble because you clearly could explain it - everything can be explained in a fantasy world (they did that before).
Reply Quote
Hey, what about Tauron rogue? Seems legit compared to many other things. Like UD DK. Think about it, a dead human revived to a forsaken. When revived the forsaken dies again and gets revived. Awesome!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]