The Return of the Ring of Blood in MoP?

- World of Warcraft
90 Worgen Druid
Hey all,

I don't know about you, but I think Pandaria would be a great place to host the next Ring of Blood Arena. It's been a tradition that it appears in every expansion - it was in Outland, in Northrend and even in the Twilight Highlands, and only gets harder per location. So my question is - even though it's 3 days before the expansion hits - will the Ring of Blood be back in Mists of Pandaria?

I don't really keep up with news outside of the site so I don't know if it's been posted in an interview or a post way back. Plus, it may seem silly when this tradition has gone on for so long that they probably won't stop now.

With all new jokes, races & species and environments and cultures to work with, the two commentators could probably come up with some brilliant contestants, prizes and wisecracks. I look forward to hearing your answers ^_^
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
You betcha it's back.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/game/mists-of-pandaria/scenario/arena-of-annihilation
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
90 Worgen Druid
Alright! Thanks Taari, it looks bigger, better and [insert any word beginning with 'B' that isn't rude here] than ever! Can't wait to get into some scraps with.... 3 people? Should be fun, nontheless.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
No more 5-man arena-ing I'm afraid. On the other hand, no more 50 different groups all trying to start the fights at the same time either.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]