How do i get to pandaria?

87 Human Priest
Is there a boat or teleport or something?
I did the quest then i qued for a dungeon and dced like everyone else. When i finally get back im alone, cant reque and cant leave group so i have to use heartstone which is set to SW so now im in SW and have no clue how to get to pandaland again,
Reply Quote
19 Blood Elf Paladin
I wonder the same!
Reply Quote
11 Troll Warrior
There should be a gunship hovering over Stormwind, towards the northern part.

My mind is hazy, only did it once on the beta.

For Horde, you have a gunship that is to the east of Orgrimmar, hovering over the harbour.
Edited by Goc on 24/09/2012 23:37 BST
Reply Quote
19 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm wondering for the horde side, did the first few quest in pandaria, got the achivment, got dc'ed and ended up back in at my HS, now unsure where to find the way back

EDIT: I'll see if I can't find it as soon as the game will let me inn again :)
Edited by Aggomon on 24/09/2012 23:38 BST
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
Not 100% sure, but iirc there should be a portal where the bunch of Pandaren are; close to the Earth Shrines (the places with the Cata portals). Not quite sure how it unlocks though.
Edited by Thirsom on 24/09/2012 23:41 BST
Reply Quote
87 Human Priest
well i have allready done that and the gunship isnt there anymore so that wont help. and there seems to be no guildsummon anymore either
Reply Quote
87 Human Priest
there has to be a way to get to pandaria aside from the gunship that isnt there after u done the quests on it.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Same problem here, I am at Orgrimmar atm
Reply Quote
87 Human Priest
In SW there is a portal beside the old portals, just search for it. Was easy to find. I guess for Horde its close to the portals in Org probably. Thx for the info Thirsom
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
24/09/2012 23:44Posted by Pickboa
In SW there is a portal beside the old portals, just search for it. Was easy to find. I guess for Horde its close to the portals in Org probably. Thx for the info Thirsom

Does the TP bring you back to the zepplin (first quest) ?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I wouldn't bother you will just get disconnected.
Reply Quote
19 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm unable to find the portal thingy in org at lest :P
Reply Quote
87 Human Priest
no it brings u to Pandaria where the quests are in the village.
Reply Quote
87 Human Priest
Aggomon it should be close to the other portals, atleast it is in SW.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
Don't know about the alliance side, but as horde, go to the north part of Org. There's a big balloon and in front of that should be a portal to Pandaria.

I didn get DC'ed when I used it though, and currently have problems getting back in, but that's some kind of bug (too many people?)
Reply Quote
3 Draenei Hunter
This is probably intentional to allow the sponsored people to get the realm firsts. It stand to reason that they have to get something out of it. As stated Blizzard only see the $$$$$
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Ive not yet been to Pandaria yet due to being a Human Paladin but i was just wondering if you could get there if you wearnt a Kung Fu Panda
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
right , just to get the facts straight , if you already have been to pandaria as horde and HS'ed back there is a portal to be found to take you back to pandaria.

this portal can be found in the valley of honor just over the bridge near the VoH auctionhouse.

[edit] just seen that this is a necrothread ( thank you human paladin , both for bumping an old thread as well as making a stupid comment about not being able to go to pandaria as a human , you are confused as pandaria ( the new lvl 85/90 continent ) and the wandering isles ( starterzone of the pandaren race ) are different things
Edited by Findelshack on 08/10/2012 11:30 BST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]