Faction Change and choose panda?

85 Draenei Paladin
I have an orc shamy that i want to become a panda but i want the panda to be allience. if i do a faction change will it let me choose to be a panda? also what time can you cahnge to a panda? is it at launch or will there be a delay? cheers
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I doubt they will make that option available at launch, but you never know, i would like to hear this from a blue post though.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
if they do, i'm guessing there will be restrictions on realm firsts (like when moving a guild to a low pop realm)
Reply Quote
MVP
90 Gnome Priest
You can buy a Faction/Race Change now, and then just wait with using it. Then once Mists of Pandaria is released at midnight tonight, you just use it and turn your smelly Orc into a furry Panda bear :)
There's no delay or anything. You can do it as soon as Mists of Pandaria is released, and as said, you can make the purchase now already (and just wait with using it), so you don't have to spend time on that later.

24/09/2012 19:53Posted by Nechayev
if they do, i'm guessing there will be restrictions on realm firsts (like when moving a guild to a low pop realm)

There are no Realm First Feat of Strengths associated with races – they only exist for classes and professions :)

Edit: Correction.
Edited by Jito on 24/09/2012 20:08 BST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
what do pandas turn into when you use orb of deception?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
24/09/2012 20:09Posted by Barthel
what do pandas turn into when you use orb of deception?

I think it's a random race
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Wow thats amazing. Thanks very much for the info. im gonna go do that now :)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Unfortunately, no panda warlocks... =p
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]