hunter vs any class that can self heal

85 Night Elf Hunter
Its impossible to beat any class hybrid, locks priest that know what to do.

or am i wrong ?

even holy palas are lol :x
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Hybrids: I will take the version of anything that can cast healing spells on others besides its self.

Elemental shammans. Can be really rough. Keep widows venom for all it is worth, keep dispelling taht cds.

Ferals. Those kittys have claws! If he places his bleeds on you you are already dead. Always was the case. He doesn' t have to heal if he does that. And if you are kitting him, he cant kill you anyways.

Boomkins: Zey are tough atm.

Retris. Dispell, kite, they are dead.

Enhancement. They cant heal good or gain mana if they don't get procs. Kite em and they die.

If you wanna wipe though any1 from existance, go Lynx strike and do the mindless BW+rabid+trink+lynxstrike and if it is not dead readiness repeat.

Further... why so serious for 85 btw? We aren't 90 atm and definetely numbers will keep changing often at least till 2 months from now. And we have no idea how the 90 lvl pvp sets bonuses will affect the game either.
Edited by Zromak on 23/09/2012 02:07 BST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Hybrids: I will take the version of anything that can cast healing spells on others besides its self.

Elemental shammans. Can be really rough. Keep widows venom for all it is worth, keep dispelling taht cds.

Ferals. Those kittys have claws! If he places his bleeds on you you are already dead. Always was the case. He doesn' t have to heal if he does that. And if you are kitting him, he cant kill you anyways.

Boomkins: Zey are tough atm.

Retris. Dispell, kite, they are dead.

Enhancement. They cant heal good or gain mana if they don't get procs. Kite em and they die.

If you wanna wipe though any1 from existance, go Lynx strike and do the mindless BW+rabid+trink+lynxstrike and if it is not dead readiness repeat.

Further... why so serious for 85 btw? We aren't 90 atm and definetely numbers will keep changing often at least till 2 months from now. And we have no idea how the 90 lvl pvp sets bonuses will affect the game either.

Im just really worried about pvp state, concerning mainly healling and mana regen
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9WWj11kGCs&feature=BFa&list=UUXHuFRvv0yhXtZBUVf2hsHw

this is what i meant.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Well hunters never had a strong point vs. healers but nobody should be able to solo a healer unless they get lucky or chain their cds VERY well.

As for hybrids, as BM I don't have much trouble with any class except good warlocks (making sure you don't get stuck in a fear is a bit tricky + all those dots rolling on you).

The problem is that BM playstyle somewhat draws you into zerging and people think all you've got is burst whereas, to beat some healing classes (1v1) you have to time things and track their CDs as well.

Example: you get a shadowpriest down to 30/40% then you're out of damaging CDs and silence is or CD. Whereas it seems like an idea to keep bursting and hope for a kill, if you trap them, throw a snake trap on top for when they get out and wait a few seconds for your CDs to recover you'll be fine.

You can switch spirit beasts during those traps to get 3, 4 stacks of heal which heals A LOT. You can chain stun into silence and then use CDs which makes you a beast really. So I can say it's quite doable.

Keep in mind you've got a million "interrupts": Feign death, deterrence (on a very short CD now), stun, silence, scatter. If you play it well and silence all the powerful spells they cast you can mostly outheal their damage with spirit beasts.

P.S: Tranquilizing Shot is good :p (mages, rets, sps.)

If you play MM of course, the story is different. But specs have ups and downs, MM will shine again besides we aren't 90 yet.
Edited by Arraine on 23/09/2012 10:54 BST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]