Warlock DPS in MoP level 90

90 Blood Elf Warlock
http://www.simulationcraft.org/505/Raid_T14H.html

Top dps as affliction.
Im personally very happy, yet afraid of being FoTM even harder.
Opinions?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Hunters can't be that low. Happy too though, the new affliction gameplay is better for me.
Edited by Xayc on 24/09/2012 15:38 BST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I'm curious if it`s with pet or sacrificed, i'm afraid it will be nerfed if it`s with pet, without it we could lose alot on movement fights.
And FotM? really warlocks have lowest population atm, probably slightly increased by those douchebags who rolled warlocks for 3v3 with their shaman friend.

Hunters can't be that low

In PVP they have great burst with cds but on long fights they really are bad.
As for warlock gameplay i'm really really disappointed, first time in 7 years i'm thinking of going to 90 with another char, in the classic blizzard style they went from one extreme to the other, every warlock strength is now a weakness.
Edited by Gannet on 24/09/2012 15:43 BST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
I rolled warlock after playing the endtime instances, Illidan just makes the class look so awesome =p

AND my MoP box finally got here, right on time *squee*!

If only I could be a panda warlock, I would be truly happy =p
Edited by Felclaw on 24/09/2012 16:07 BST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Ive notice a drastic increase both in my guild as in the /who warlock roster on my server since the new changes :)

Also it might be that the number of warrlock characters stay the same, but that people are now deciding to play on that char.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]