Thank you Blizzard!!

90 Gnome Mage
Gotta say, this is really awesome Blizz. Props to both of you guys, and the whole guild!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
/respect
Not many people do this kind of things for others. (y)
:)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
The two items should be made epics imo. ;)

Kudos, Blizzard for chiseling this into the timeless stone that is what makes this community such a great place to be a part of.

Best of luck to Die Safe as they progress towards mists' raids!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Can't wait to get my account back and get these!

I will put them somewhere safe... Somewhere die safe

*Puts on sunglass's
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Amazing, much respect.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I got warm fuzzies when I read about this. Seriously one of the most heartwarming things I have ever seen.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
This should have been in the patch notes. Not every day you hear something like this and probably never will again. I can see everyone that gets these items keeping them in their bank.

I am sure the whole of the Wow community salutes the two of you and your guild for this amazing act of friendship.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Really tutching story.
Gives all a sign that it really is some pretty amazing people out there! :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Totally inspirational stuff - the achievements of these two players and their guild are a shining example for the WoW community.

Kudos also to Blizzard for recognising this with the in-game items.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
IR
Jeeze guys - it's totally and genuinely brilliant to read about this. It is such a change from all the negative posts and really heartwarming.

I wish you all every success - you certainly deserve it. If there were more peeps like you in both the WoW and RL worlds they would both be a much better place.

I humbly salute you.
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
90 Gnome Mage
Wow that's awesome! It's people like you and your guild that restore my faith in this game and.. well humanity! As said by another Gnome....

25/09/2012 18:35Posted by Cupcaek
*stretches small gnome arms for a hug*
Reply Quote

I think this is very awesome of them to have done this.

This. I remember reading about this guild a while back, and it's fantastic. Lovely to see such friendship and support, and fair play to Blizzard for honouring them in this way.

/salute
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Darn onions!
Reply Quote
23 Gnome Warlock
This sort of post restores my faith in human kind
such a pleasure to read this.

Full respect to the guild and to Blizz.

\o/ \o/
Reply Quote
This is amazing. When I first read the article I thought it was incredible. Putting these items in game is just a wonderful way to recognise them.

Well done Blizzard :)
Edited by Alareia on 27/09/2012 12:15 BST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
these small little things shining in the dark shows thats not all ppl in the WoW community are trolls or haters...

<3
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
As the recent Paralympics showed, its all about ABILITY not disability. Total respect to both players and the entire guild. It shows what can be achieved with great teamwork and understanding.

Well done folks :)
Reply Quote
Absolutely love this story!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Awesome!
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
So sweet <3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]