Thank you Blizzard!!

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Very nice touch by blizzard from hearing the Fan's play their game with a tribute!
Reply Quote
1 Goblin Rogue
amazing what blizzard did here.
amazing what this guy does for his friend.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
when I saw the items, I had to think of the story of the blind player and have just tears to the eyes had. Really a beautiful story.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Forgive my bad English. I use the google translator. ;-)

Glory and honor to whom honor and glory are due.
I tip my hat to use as much and am glad that there are people like Ben to show that you play World of Warcraft can also be a handicap.

And the eyesight is losing one of the greatest handicaps.
I am hard to impress. But that the two have my greatest respect.

I wish ben still lot of fun while playing and your guild, I give my admiration for much use. So some guilds can not do with 20 eyes.

so long .....

nathaniel
Reply Quote
12 Troll Druid
Wow, after having read that article, I must say this is awesome :)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
This is simply awesome and touching.

This is what the WoW community is all about, help others while having some fun at the same time, excellent stuff!

If I'm ever on Chamber of Aspects, I'l be sure to say hi (:

I hope you guys have fun in MoP. Best wishes to Ben.

P.S - Owen, you sir, are epic! *salutes*
Edited by Valkyna on 28/09/2012 09:55 BST
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
Honor and strength to your guild
You' re pretty awesome
Davidian - and please tell it Hexu - you have my respect.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
I'm here, sitting at work, with tears in my eyes. Owen, you are truly a beacon for humanity.

May Elune light your path!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Awesome stuff :)
Damnit, who's chopping onions in here?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
awesome story, thumbs up from germany!
Reply Quote
MVP - WoW, Diablo III
90 Pandaren Shaman
A fitting tribute to an amazing pair of friends who have achieved a level of awesomeness that cannot be denied.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
The one thing I am suprised about is the fact this hadnt been picked up earlier on, Ben has been playing blind for several years using addons and follow but beleive me he is not a player you "carry" I used to raid ICC with him back on Azuremyst and he is a very talented player.

If I am honest I had no idea he was even blind until one raid when he said it on vent, I had already been raiding with him for ages so it was a suprise to say the least.

Anyway I am glad for what Blizzard did its a lovely gesture.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
It's an awesome story and very impressive.

Respect guys and good luck in the future. :)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Hey everyone I just wanna thank you all on behalf of Ben, Myself and the rest of Die Safe for your kind words. Was totally shocked when we found out we were in-game items but its awesome to be immortal in the game now thats been such a big part of our lives. Thank you all again fror your support and good luck to everyone in MoP will see you all on the other side :)

Owen (Guide-Dog Davidian)
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
It's fantastic that Blizzard have recognised the achievement of both players and their guild in this way. I still have a little sight and wander around running into walls and falling off cliffs quite happily but I love the thought that someone out there is beating the living daylights out of raid bosses on my behalf - lol. The two items give me something else to work towards, so watch out for my swords on your ankles :p

Good luck to you and your guild in the new content.
Reply Quote
What more can anyone else say but what an excellent story, and truly well deserved!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Oh wow that's so awesome, I'd give you 10 thumbs up if I would have as many :)
Edited by Destruktio on 28/09/2012 16:41 BST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I suppose it's stories like this that can make WoW seem to be much more than just a game. Very touching story, I'm glad to have read it. :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Amazing tale. A drip of hope, in a sea of despair.

Out of curiosity. How are you doing this now with questing etc? i can imagin raid bosses are easier then random mobs jumping around the entire time.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
You are the most amazing guild i know! You earned my full respect and well, i am speechless.. this is just amazing!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]