Best hunter race

46 Human Paladin
What is the best hunter race on horde side at the moment? Pandas or no?
Reply Quote
67 Blood Elf Hunter
Blood elf!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
27/09/2012 20:25Posted by Krysallia
Blood elf!

i dont know about that legolas..

id say
Horde; Orc (pet dmg increased) or Troll (expertise with ranged weapons increased)
Alliance maybe Dwarf (expertise with ranged weapons increased)

this was just from looking at the info on the character creation screen. theres probably loads of topics in the forums to give you a better idea of what to choose

most importantly be happy with how your class looks!
Edited by Delroy on 28/09/2012 04:16 BST
Reply Quote
88 Orc Shaman
Orc, pandaren, troll in that order, but the difference is too small to matter
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Hunter
For horde : orc and troll (although blood elf doesn't have any buffs, it seems to do the job well) and for alliance : dwarf and night elf.

night elves don't have a buff but they are pretty well designed when it comes to the classes needs form example : as a hunter you die a lot in pvp (this is part of the class design and you gotta put up with it ) the spirit for helps you get to your body faster,( especially helpful in arathi basin ) than you can go all rogue-ish and go stealth, this is good if you play defense, when people enter they first look for enemies, and then proceed to do whatever they need to do, when they get in you can stay stealthed and then proceed to do some heavy damage (aimed shot followed by concussive shot that will slow that enemy down )

In conclusion, elves do the job, but if you want buffs get an orc, troll or dwarf
Edited by Dayliight on 28/09/2012 21:20 BST
Reply Quote
37 Undead Warrior
Hmmm funny about this ,,,because i was just thinking all most the same...

Long story short..i believe that Alliance Hunters have so sort of speed buff that Horde does not..Now as for me i have a Troll Hunter and know how to use it,,,i do my fair sure of killing in BG's...But lately i noticed that Night Elf can travel faster across a distance then i can..Also the other day i was watching my wife NE in a bg..and i cant believe how much she flips and jumps around the map..there is no way in Heck could i move like that,,,i say NE if u must
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Hmmm funny about this ,,,because i was just thinking all most the same...

Long story short..i believe that Alliance Hunters have so sort of speed buff that Horde does not..Now as for me i have a Troll Hunter and know how to use it,,,i do my fair sure of killing in BG's...But lately i noticed that Night Elf can travel faster across a distance then i can..Also the other day i was watching my wife NE in a bg..and i cant believe how much she flips and jumps around the map..there is no way in Heck could i move like that,,,i say NE if u must

Oh.... what did i just read...
Edited by Hurgin on 28/09/2012 22:51 BST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Horde: Orc and Trolls are pretty equal, depends if BiS is a bow or a gun. Panda is close though
Alliance: Panda is the best

Imo you should pick the race YOU like the most. (Visual and racials)
Edited by Kiroka on 28/09/2012 23:28 BST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Belf or nelf
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
What specc is best för Hunter?
Reply Quote
8 Undead Priest
01/10/2012 08:33Posted by Jadis
Belf or nelf

Male or female?
Reply Quote
67 Blood Elf Hunter
Belf or nelf

Male or female?

Female! :3

Although male is not better than female and vice versa..
Edited by Krysallia on 08/10/2012 11:50 BST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Belf female all the way
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
Isn't damage wise currently it's Pandaren for the double food buff?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Given that BM is currently the top dps single-target spec, it goes as follows for BM:

Horde:
Orc>Pandaren>Troll

Alli:
Pandaren>Worgen>Draenei

Pandaren is best for both if not including BM.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
What race has the best animation though?
I have always liked female noght elf bow animations and male troll bow animations? Any other good looking race+ranged animations?
Reply Quote
03/01/2013 20:20Posted by Quelsorei

Personal preferences....

Imo ORC!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter

Definitelly troll if u are using bow. When it comes to rifle, they look like a dumb hobo who has no idea how to hold it in his hands.
Edited by Richee on 04/01/2013 16:44 GMT
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Death Knight
Every race for hunters has something that can be put to good use(I can confirm that).Altho,looking at all racials from Horde side...Orc has 5% damage buff,bonus attack power trinket...Those two things are extremely usefull.15% stun duration reduced is also usefull in pvp...My opinion:Orc.Other than that expertise and haste from trolls is also pretty epic...
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
i would say troll 1% dmg with bows and more expartise and the troll haste buff better then orc atm cuzz they just have the pet and haste buff and survial is better then bm and pandas are just fat adn have extra food buff dont play a panda ever
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]