The new patches have been released and still no luck.
I have tried the following:
- Reinstalled the entire game, making sure to delete all the entire folder
- Played without any addons
- Played with medium to ultra settings (not notable difference)
- I have updated my graphic/sound/lan/mainboard drivers
- I have run the game as administrator
- I have run the game using 32/64 bit
- I have run the game using DirectX 9 and 11
- I have run the game using windowed mode
- I have adjusted my firewall settings as described in the guide
- I have adjusted my lan settings as described in the guide
- I have run the game disabling my firewall/virusscanner
- I have played with my graphiccard settings (a lot)
And naturally I tried many variations of the above trying to find the right combination.
Some noteworthy information:
Before the Pandaria patch, no problems disconnecting at all, running the game on ultra settings. My wife her pc is located two steps next to me and she has no problems at all (so it doesn't look like a connection problem) we are both using the same wired connection.
I have no issues in any other games and I never had any problems with WoW before the patch.
Asus p6t SE ix58 mainboard
Core i7 cpu running at 2.66 Ghz (stock settings)
6 gigs of ram (did a ramtest and they are fine)
2 sapphire 5770 graphiccards running in crossfire mode
Running Windows 7 64 bit with all updates done
The game has been installed on a OCZ solid state disk.
If anyone can help me, every bit of advice is welcome, I am willing to try and adjust whatever settings needed and I have tried a lot already but I am running out of ideas.
One final thing, I do have to say I find it dissapointing that paying customers have to go through so much trouble to get a game running again whilst the problems have started due to a patch.
Anyway thanks up front for any advice.