Fs Congratulations World First lvl 90

90 Human Paladin

No, he didn't do anything wrong.

Ofcourse he did something wrong.
Blizzard rolled his level back because he took a game mechanic and massivly abused in his favor. Not even FS is stupid is not to think that grinding 1 kind of mobs through 5 levels i okay.

Just because he did not abuse the game through glitches, hacks or whatever does not make his way of play okay. Sure, you can think otherwise. But the big boys @ Blizzard, surely states that he did. And i totally agree.

No matter however you want to discuss this - you cannot win the argument. :)

FS did not cheat. There is nothing wrong with farming one kind of mob. You can kill one of them, you may kill two; or you may kill hundred. It is not cheating.

The only argument that you have that is right, is that Blizzard can do what they want. That does not mean FS cheated. It simply means that Blizzard does not want FS to be the world first. Nothing else.

If you knew just a tiny bit of Blizzard's history, you would know this happens every expansion. But clearly you don't, so go on making yourself look like an ignorant fool.
Edited by Taradia on 01/10/2012 16:17 BST
Reply Quote
Community
After some lengthy deliberation on this topic and evaluation of all facts, we’ve decided to overturn our decision on this matter. We will be re-instating Fs’s achievements. Our apologies to Fs for any frustration this has caused.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
GZ FS <3333
Edited by Cinondra on 18/04/2013 08:21 BST
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
After some lengthy deliberation on this topic and evaluation of all facts, we’ve decided to overturn our decision on this matter. We will be re-instating Fs’s achievements. Our apologies to Fs for any frustration this has caused.

After 6+ months!? .........

Hope my old danish friend didn't hold his breath!
Edited by Nelle on 18/04/2013 08:35 BST
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
his armory looks pretty funny right now
Reply Quote
94 Human Warlock
Gz Fs. long time for that, but got it at last :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Holy !@#$ lol, 6 months later.. o.0

edit: will you also change his level back up to 90? Will Rav and Sacu get to keep their achis? I certainlyt hope so
Edited by Zerusi on 18/04/2013 10:41 BST
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Here I was, seeing thread on top thinking "oh no, a shameless bump again" until I noticed the Blizz mark and was like wooooot.

Gz Fs, RC legend<3
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
David vs Goliath.

David wins
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
EX
Gz :)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
!@#$ YER GZ FS!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Better late than never. Gz Fs
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
It's so obvious those Loot FTW people whined and cause this UNRIGHTFUL "ban" in the first place, guess they had some insider GM who pulled the "right" strings. And this corruption has now been purged.

Pathetic...
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
-Snip-
Edited by Lantador on 18/04/2013 18:34 BST
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
Hell, It's about time :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Gz!
Reply Quote
judging by his activity he dosent play anymore... will this make him start? or even make him care...?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Legend welcome back. By Sponzostars
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
7Months, really? Rofl.
Reply Quote
report cm for necroposting
-_-
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]