Question about buying Mist of Pandaria.

(Locked)

90 Night Elf Mage
I was wondering if I get a months game time when I buy MoP?

Or will I have to buy MoP and some game time?
MVP - WoW, Diablo III
90 Pandaren Shaman
Expansions do not come with free game time I am afraid, so you will need to add game time.
Customer Service
Hello Lesserbreed,

As Shammoz said, expansions do not come with game time. This can be found in the Authentication Key FAQ:

What type of authentication keys are associated with World of Warcraft and what do they do?

World of Warcraft Battlechest keys come with all retail copies of World of Warcraft and now include access to The Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King content. After creating your account, you have 30 days of play included before your first subscription payment is required. The Cataclysm Expansion keys are available to be used to upgrade a single World of Warcraft Battlechest account to the Cataclysm expansion. The Mists of Pandaria Expansion keys are available to be used to upgrade a single Cataclysm account to the Mists of Pandaria expansion. The Mists of Pandaria and Cataclysm expansions do not include additional game play time.
60 Troll Druid
Lol what a ripoff
- World of Warcraft
90 Night Elf Monk
27/12/2012 13:34Posted by Maarz
Lol what a ripoff

All MMO expansions I know of had no game time. Ever. Whine elsewhere.
- CS
87 Pandaren Mage
Complains that it is a ripoff. Still pays and plays. Amusing.
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]