Leatherworking Trainer in Pandaria

90 Tauren Druid
Hey!
I'm still roaming around The Jade Forest. but as a Leatherworker i'd like to learn some new leatherworking.. But has anyone seen a Lw trainer around Pandaria?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
No i seek also, but havent found any.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I've reached 600 in skinning and have found a LW trainer in Pandaria, neither he nor the LW trainer in Orgrimmar offers me any recipes.

From 585 to 600 I had to craft green items.

I found a pattern for 600 on the Black Market Auction House, but I am not paying 10000 Gold for one recipe.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I leveled from 580 - 600 on the PvP patterns. Bought them from Leathworking supplies guy in Shrine of the Seven Stars.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
You need Spirits of Harmony to buy the patterns which is a pain as I've only found four motes so far - and at their current drop rate I will probably only learn 2 or Three Patterns before I max out at 90 - Defeating the objective of having a nice stash of ready to wear items when I ding - Some intermediate patterns between 85 and 90 would have been a good addition - Like a level 87-88 set - or an option to trade hides to buy the patterns... Iknow there is a chance on crafting to occasionally turn up a Blue item with a 415 ilvl - but its a gamble - especially with the Scale drop rates..........going to stop there before I turn into the grumpy old man I sound like
Edited by Buglug on 12/10/2012 23:48 BST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
get ya farm up to full capacity and grow motes of harmony
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
On level 90 chars with the rep, sure. But my LW is a lowie, currently level 86. Taking ages to get the motes at sub90 and farm;)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Mists of Pandaria - Profession Trainers (Locations)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kx6-jfLhpN4
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I see in the Leatherworking guides there is a recipe at level 605 LW how do you get 605 LW ??
Edited by Daddo on 26/10/2013 11:22 BST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]