golden lotus quests.. bugged for me?

90 Orc Death Knight
Ive been making the dailys for golden lotus for 2 days now and reached friendly. But didnt get any follow up so i start checking this up.

On a "reputation guide for golden lotus" it is stated that you should be able to start questing in an area called "mistfall village" but i didnt get any quest to get there nor find any quest there..

So iam wondering if this is a bug?

I recently found out that more ppl are sharing this "problem"

It is clearly stated here http://www.tentonhammer.com/wow/guides/reputation/mop/golden-lotus

That you should unluck more dailys when friendly.. "Once you are friendly with the Golden Lotus faction, several additional quest hubs become available to you. There will be quests available at both Whitepetal Lake and Mistfall Village. Total you are able to do over 20 daily quests at these locations out of over 35 different quests."
Edited by Ikerius on 28/09/2012 13:45 BST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
does anyone have the same problem??? or can confirm that u get these quests on honored or something.. if so how can ppl already be revered?
Reply Quote
yeah i just reached friendly and i tryed to find the new dailys to but cant seem to find it.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
i have the exactly the same problem
sent a ticket, no response yet
ive done all the quests, even have panda loremaster, neutral with golden lotus, no quests
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
apparently this is no "bug" this is the way its suppose to be, god damn joke tbh , we quest like maniacs to reach 90 (atleast the majority of us) and then we will quest like maniacs AGAIN to get revered with FOUR factions!!!!

JOKE
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Problem is with phasing. I cant do anything either...
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Same problem here @Ikerius My friends are doing these dailies and they just dinged 90 had same problem as me then they just popped up so no idea.
Reply Quote
apparently this is no "bug" this is the way its suppose to be, god damn joke tbh , we quest like maniacs to reach 90 (atleast the majority of us) and then we will quest like maniacs AGAIN to get revered with FOUR factions!!!!

JOKE

What do you mean it´s not a bug?
Of course its a bug.

Aloooooot of people can do their Golden Lotus dailies without any problem whatsoever, its just us the very few that have this problem...yes its annoying as hell.

We WILL miss out on gear, for every day that pass, we are missing dailies, putting us back even more...so if they fix it in 1 month, we can have the gear, 1 month after everyone else...and you know how long it takes to get to revered, atleast 2-3 weeks...Great to miss out on the 489 gear from 3 different factions...GREAT...you just doomed us to get a good raiding start at the higher raiding tiers!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
You can't get quests from Mistfall Village before you've done the "1st tier" of dailies. From there you get follow-up quest to Mistfall Village. When you get Honored, you then get follow up dailies to some other village west of Mistfall which's name I can't remember from the top of my head.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
im stucked on friendly with 4000 rep with golden lotus my friends are half honored i searched all the Area for more quests couldnt find can someone help me ???
and yea i forgot to say that also i need 500 rep with shado pan and ill be honored with them !!!
Edited by Matrlx on 03/10/2012 08:51 BST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
FIX IT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]