Shado-pan daily quest hub?

90 Goblin Warlock
I hit level 90 and wanted to start doing dailies to gain shado-pan reputation, but I can't seem to find the daily quest hub. If it's at shado-pan garrisson in Townlong then they are not giving me any daily quests and I have no clue why tbh.

Anybody knows?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I heard you had to be revered with Gold Lotus. Don't know if this is correct. August Celestial dailies will open aswell
Edited by Dissancta on 26/09/2012 20:27 BST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Well that's odd. By the time I'm able to gain rep with shado-pan I'm fully decked out in heroic dungeon gear allready which makes the blue JP gear from shado pan gear seem a bit dull no?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I as well am looking for these dailies!
Edit, I do have a quest that says I have to be revered with golden lotus, this is stupid! It will take days...
Edited by Zulios on 26/09/2012 21:08 BST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Both August Celestials and Shado-Pan dailies will be opened as soon as you hit Revered with the Golden Lotus, with the only accesible method of obtaining Revered with the Golden Lotus is through Dailies.
Reply Quote
86 Orc Shaman
26/09/2012 20:59Posted by Mowb
Well that's odd. By the time I'm able to gain rep with shado-pan I'm fully decked out in heroic dungeon gear allready which makes the blue JP gear from shado pan gear seem a bit dull no?

You don't need Honored to buy JP gear anymore.

I agree that it's quite annoying to have to become Revered with Golden Lotus before farming rep for the two faction that has enchanting formulas and several valuable valor items... Could atleast have been satisfied with Honored tbh...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Forcing people to do stupid dailies is the most retarded thing of this expansion.
Never liked doing them and never will.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Cool story
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Wtf, are you serious? Do i have to be revered with the Golden Lotus just so i can get the dailies for Shado-pan? Hate this !@#$ing %^-*ty game.. Blizzard is destroying this game. They do all they can so it will take as much time as possible to do ANYTHING. its not the way to keep players active. Its time to qiut. \o
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
You have had rep grind since day one, so the game was "destroyd" from the start :P
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
game/quest wise it makes sense. despite being anoying. both the shado-pan and the august celestials are "elite defenders of pandaria" they want you to prove your worth before they will let you join/help them.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Tabard way like wotlk was better though imo, forcing people to do dailies havent really been needed. You have always had the option to do dailies for certain rewards but not for gear, in the same way as now.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
It takes so long to do anything Boohoo. Perhaps, they want you to actually play the game and earn stuff. Or maybe you would have preferred to log in on launch day and have a level 90 sat in full epics, with profs maxed and all reps at exalted. Why do people moan about having to achieve something, then if they don't have to work for something, the game is too "easy"
Reply Quote
76 Undead Warrior
Its about being blocked my one faction to unlock the others, that suck. I dont think anyone has a problem with the rep grinds, but the blocks they put in for it to last longer is just beyond bad. Let me play the game how i want to play, not by waiting days, weeks, months for things.
Reply Quote
in fact, shado pan is not daily quest !
Reply Quote
55 Blood Elf Priest
This is retarded. Then Blizzard claim " you don't have to do them "!!

What!? I am sorry I want my toon to be as a good as he can be. I don't mind grinding something to achieve this but to have to do GL first before I can chip away at my chosen faction is total BS.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
True Dat !
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
01/11/2012 03:00Posted by Awfsome
Wtf, are you serious? Do i have to be revered with the Golden Lotus just so i can get the dailies for Shado-pan? Hate this !@#$ing %^-*ty game.. Blizzard is destroying this game. They do all they can so it will take as much time as possible to do ANYTHING. its not the way to keep players active. Its time to qiut. \o

then we wills ee you again in a few weeks ;)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
i'm glad blizzard making the game a bit harder.

Sinds the lich king everything was so easey.
i'm glad we can hunt and farm reps again.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]