So justice point vendors in MoP all require reputation?

86 Worgen Warlock
This is kind of annoying. I get having rep quartermasters, but why have the general justice point vendor ALSO require rep with the various factions? I don't enjoy doing daily quests endlessly, and without the rep my justice points which I've farmed are pretty useless. So basically unless you do the reputation quests over and over to get the proper rep, you have no use for justice points?
Reply Quote
1 Orc Rogue
Maaaan, but EVERYBODY wanted to get out of cities to make world feel alive again. So they forced you to do dailies.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
48 dailies to pick from ! Aren't you excited ! You can wPvP and all.... I mean the 1-2% of players who ever complaine dabout mounts and portals want uyou to see the world. So go see the world.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
27/09/2012 21:46Posted by Azriyel
48 dailies to pick from !

no limit, you can do them all
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
dont forget the jp gear is only ilvl 450 too
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I hate dailies,

I prefer farming random drops to dailies blugh
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I think you people forget we can only do Klaxxi and golden lotus untill you are honored with the lotus... Thus the repgain is slow. Making JP gear obsolete. Most will have gotten heroic loot anyway.
Edited by Lightning on 28/09/2012 16:51 BST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Klaxxi rep ftw, not only can you get vp stuff later on but you can get agility mace, healing mace and dps staff for gold when exalted.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Yes.. those items are 467 however.. i already have 1 of the 5! 467 weapons that drop from heroics (for cloth caster)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
28/09/2012 16:52Posted by Lightning
Yes.. those items are 467 however.. i already have 1 of the 5! 467 weapons that drop from heroics (for cloth caster)

You have 463. Heroic gear is 463.

On topic the gear from vendors is obsolete. I'm not farmin no stinking rep as i never wanna quest again. Stupid idea in the first place but hey, that's mop for ya.

Go out in the world, zomg quest, ZOMG SO MUCH FUN. Aren't you thankful?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
48 dailies to pick from !

no limit, you can do them all

At start sometime in beta there was 48 different repeatable quests, not that there is a limit. ;) I guess they have added now more ?

28/09/2012 14:36Posted by Lightning
I think you people forget we can only do Klaxxi and golden lotus untill you are honored with the lotus... Thus the repgain is slow. Making JP gear obsolete. Most will have gotten heroic loot anyway.

Even better you can get L85 offhand/staff with hc dungeon quality by 10 minutes from arheology, can get crafted things that are 450 and the reward ibky you get is a mount that your alts cant use as least at start your alts needed exalted for use too :P
Edited by Azriyel on 28/09/2012 18:59 BST
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Paladin
You become active in the game and binds a bond with your character, thats why :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
this is better, this stops pp getting awsome gear while they dont know !@#$ bout wow and pandaria etc. withouth this a lot pp wil only do dungeuns and ask stupid questions later about where to find %^-* or so... so !@#$ all the haters who want easy loot, go go blizz, make this game a bit more challenging
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Nice necro...

With the changes gone live, you get the 458 ilvl justice gear at friendly. Which pretty much all factions are after simply completing the questlines. Non issue if you ask me.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
The dailies are pretty fun in my opinion... Maybe you should try to enjoy them more, and accept that this game requires a bit of effort to get to some good gear?
Reply Quote
Its all about grinding... Grind gear Grind motes of harmony, grind vegetables, grind rep, grind, play random bgs with lots of bots who dont care and just go afk, grind gold... FOR WHAT? waste of time. you can kiss goodbye to real life... Or you can kiss goodbye to wow.
Seriously blizzard can i please cancel my 1 year subscription you can get that annoying mount back and delete my accounts
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
27/09/2012 20:15Posted by Loltrollxoxo
So they forced you to do dailies.

No, we have been told over and over again that we are not forced to do them!

Upon hearing that, I stopped but then soon realised I had nothing else to do in the shrine of 7 stars, so I went back out again to do more dailies.

(damn, I even queued up in LFR a few times just to get some fun out of stunning Feng.)
Edited by Naancy on 05/11/2012 14:00 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I mean the 1-2% of players who ever complaine dabout mounts and portals want uyou to see the world.

Is that how I got cheated by the evil farmers that gave me some stupid goats that don't have wings???
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Solution - Get PvP gear which is the same ilvl and also has secondary stats. It's 10x quicker.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
05/11/2012 13:56Posted by Naancy
Upon hearing that, I stopped but then soon realised I had nothing else to do in the shrine of 7 stars, so I went back out again to do more dailies.

Seriously? >.>
At that point I would just go play TF2 or read a book or something, rather than force myself to keep playing when there's nothing I particularly want to do.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]