Golden lotus dailies

1 Human Rogue
I think my questline might be bugged, or maybe i'm just missing something.

I did the quest at the temple and opened the gates, last thing i remember is i had to talk to some people in the new capital. At the time i was doing these quests i didnt pay much attention because i didnt realise how important this golden lotus faction is.

I can't find where to pick this up again to be able to do the dailies, i looked everywhere in the city, i searched everywhere in vale of eternal blossoms, i even went back to temple of the white tiger...

So can anyone please tell me where this quest leads to after i talk to the NPCs in the capital?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
I have had the same problem, did the questline to open the gates to the vale spoke to the people in the main city but my quest log was full so I went off to complete some of them to make room and when I came back there are only the shado-pan and other factions quests which say get honored/revered with the golden lotus.

I have been back to where the questline to open the gates starts and I can't re-start it and I have flown through the whole zone and there is not a quest to be had. It is really annoying me cause I can't even start to grind rep with all the other factions.

I have searched online and it seems a few people are having similar problems but not everyone. I have also submitted a ticket but I am still waiting for a response. Hope this gets fixed soon cause I'm going to be left behind otherwise!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
I also have the exact same issue, I hope this gets solved soon as we are really falling behind on the daily's now.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
I got a response to my ticket, they are aware its a bug affecting people and have sent it to QA to find a solution so hopefully it'll be hotfixed soon and we can get out there and do it properly
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I having a very similar problem. I've written a ticket but should I just wait for a hotfix?
Reply Quote
Having this problem as well. Submitted ticket.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
same for me, done the white tiger quest for entry to the vale. done every quest that folowed up after that that got me to neutral with the faction. i even have freakin loremaster of pandaria but these daillies are not unlocking....
very, very dissapointing that this is bugged. and its not the only thing thats bugged.
earlier, the tian monastery hub didnt complete for me for the upjade completion achievement. i literally flew around for HOURS looking for a quest that wasnt there. then after i relogged the achievements popped up....what a waste of time. and now im falling behind on daillies so i cant even get the the dailly hubs that are gated to the golden lotus rep (aka shadopan and celestials) wich i need to get to buy the recipes for my proffessions.
not only dissapointing, but also very annoying!

ticket was made! hoping for a fix ASAP
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Same here, im stuck with reputations. give my my money back!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I am also having the same problem. I compleated the quests that take you into the valley by opening the gate and when I went to the city I didn't pick up the Golden Lotus quest as I was busy with another chain. And now seem to have compleated every quest and gotten stuck at must have revered with Golden lotus to continue. Please fix asap! OP posted 2 days ago already!
Reply Quote
39 Blood Elf Mage
Everyone get the quest to get Revered with the Golden Lotus(to unlock Shado-Pan/the August Celestials) - that quest has nothing to do with the dailies.

When you open the gates to the vale, you will speak with someone at the Golden Pagoda in the middle of the zone. You are then sent to your capital to speak with some NPCs.

Have you guys been to the Golden Pagoda and also the Ruins of Guo-lai?
There should be two NPCs at the Ruins of Guo-lai that wants you to do some quests before the dailies are unlocked.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Oh dear, I just went to the Ruins of Guo-Lai and I had missed the short chain there which has now opened up the dailies at golden pagoda!

I swear I flew around the whole zone after I dinged 90 and found nothing, really maybe should have had more sleep XD

Glad I found them now, thanks Meredith if you hadn't posted I wouldn't have gone back to the ruins and I could have missed out on more than just the 4 or so days I have!

Happy adventuring!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Questgiver seems to be Not there for me. I see the golden questionmark to continue the second part of dailies.. But nothing.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
You hero! I have no idea how I missed that. It is working now, sad to be a week behind on daily's, but oh well.

I also submitted a ticket and they said that they are aware of this "bug", so a few people must of had the same problem.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Thank you so very much Meredith. I had spoken to the captain at the Golden Pagoda when the assasin came, and upon sending me further I carried on with my current quest chain. I like many others had flown around and around the entire island trying to find something to carry me forward.

A very pleased person,

Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
and i got the same problem , i did complete quest to destroy the gate then i got other complete quest at the golden pagoda and when i turned this quest , there isnt any daily quest or something to get rep with golden lotus :-s
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I still seem to have the problem.
I recently purchased a faction change so that I would be able to play with my IRL mates, this resulted in most of my quests and all of my flight paths in Pandarian got reseted. So basicly all the former Alliance sitet questes (including all the chains) have been reseted and resulted I just have alot of Horde chain quests which havn't been done. Do anyone know where and which quest starts the chain quest that leads me to beeing able to do the Golden Loctus chain quests?
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
I still seem to have the problem.
I recently purchased a faction change so that I would be able to play with my IRL mates, this resulted in most of my quests and all of my flight paths in Pandarian got reseted. So basicly all the former Alliance sitet questes (including all the chains) have been reseted and resulted I just have alot of Horde chain quests which havn't been done. Do anyone know where and which quest starts the chain quest that leads me to beeing able to do the Golden Loctus chain quests?

I have the same exact problem. But from horde to alliance. So very very annoying.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
same problem,
searched the whole area, been with the npc but no quests given..
really annoying
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6794032135
This should be helpful, I was stuck because I didnt have the new flying skill.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]