Gift Mists of Pandaria to a friend, how?

85 Blood Elf Priest
Hi!
I'd like to gift MoP to my significant other, but I've found no way of doing this trough the Blizzard store. Am I missing something? Not too keen on doing a money transfer/handing over my VISA details to get this done.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
I am having the same exact problem to a T.
As far as I see they're only offering the option to buy the expac for yourself. Considering it's out already, they really should add it to the Blizzard Store so we can gift it. :/
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Yeah. And I'd like to gift the Deluxe Edition since she loves the pet and mount, so I hope they will add the DD to the store asap as well.
Reply Quote
Customer Service
Hey guys,
The option to simply buy Mists Of Pandaria from the store should become available soon, no date yet though so for now keep an eye on the website and store.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Thanks for the info!
I'll be waiting.
Reply Quote
58 Goblin Rogue
Has there been any other word on it?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
10/10/2012 18:28Posted by Woush
Has there been any other word on it?

Nope
Reply Quote
This is annoying really wanted to send scroll of resurection to my bro and mop at the same time and get him on asap hes missing out lol

Come on blizzard your missing out on free money :p
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
at the same time, make blizzstore more paypal friendly =/

I want to gift MoP too....
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
wanna gift mop, and store is only up to cata...

"should become available soon, no date yet" one month has passed, should i go to a local store?
Reply Quote
88 Pandaren Monk
Still can't see it anywhere :( help
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
come on blizz wanting to buy this for the other half
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]