Teleport / Portal to Shrine of the Seven Stars

90 Human Paladin
Give it to me. I demand it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Well, you can teleport to the Vale of Eternal Blossoms by using the teleports in your general tab.

Typing /cast Teleport: Vale of Eternal Blossoms and /cast Portal: Vale of Eternal Blossoms works as well.

It was missing entirely before and you always had to type it. At least it's accessible through the general tab now. No idea how they overlooked the teleport missing in the drop-down menu.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
It's in the Spellbook, but under "General" instead of "Frost/Fire/Arcane" for some reason.
Most likely a bug that will be fixed soon.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Oh great, I thought they had just forgot about it! Hopefully they'll put it in the drop-down menu on teleports and portals.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Could someone link where because I can't seem to find it and the /cast Teleport: Vale of Eternal Blossoms won't work.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
open spellbook>general tab (the one that actually looks like a book)>first page teleport/portal to vale of eternal blossoms

also the cast macro should be - /cast Teleport: Vale of Eternal Blossoms (replace Teleport with Portal for the protal spell if ur still having problems).
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
You need to learn them from a portal trainer, they arent auto-learned like other spells.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
04/10/2012 22:46Posted by Gnarlet
You need to learn them from a portal trainer, they arent auto-learned like other spells.

And they're usually found close to Mage Trainers. Alliance Mages should teleport to Stormwind and learn it from the trainer some 10 yards behind them as they appear in the Mage Tower, I guess there's one in Orgrimmar too.

When you've learnt it, finding it in the spellbook or typing /cast Teleport: Vale of Eternal Blossoms should work.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Got to 90.. learn the portal and teleport spells to the new city.. but they arent in my pull out portal organiser (i should market that phrase!) and i didnt leave them on my bar (as i have the pull out)..

Is blizzard fixing this?

Now we cant mass summon anymore (which i miss *sigh*) Ive had to set my hs there and port back to elsewhere using the spells I already have.

/cast <insert destination> worked a treat btw :D
Edited by Grasime on 08/10/2012 17:02 BST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]