Mists of pandaria rare drops..

90 Human Warlock
So i'm wondering about the rare mobs sometimes 1 in 5 times they drop the bags of goods? I Thought they were always supposed to drop multiple items? I only ever get the bags of goods and the others etc once a day it seems It's kinda annoying getting a bop blue that you can't even wear as a drop
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
DND
I've killed two rare mobs, one dropped a BoE epic and a BoP rare, and the other just dropped a BoP rare.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
27/09/2012 03:18Posted by Lisanna
I've killed two rare mobs, one dropped a BoE epic and a BoP rare, and the other just dropped a BoP rare.

all I want are these :( http://www.wowhead.com/item=87220/big-bag-of-mysteries they are awesome to wonder what you might get
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
DND
27/09/2012 03:23Posted by Armhair
all I want are these :(

I didn't even know bags existed, now I want some too. It'd be nice if the rare items that drop would be BoE though, both times I got something I couldn't use. I couldn't use the epic either, but at least I can sell that.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
all I want are these :(

I didn't even know bags existed, now I want some too. It'd be nice if the rare items that drop would be BoE though, both times I got something I couldn't use. I couldn't use the epic either, but at least I can sell that.

yes indeed I got a sha crystal in one the epic version of maelstrom crystal
Edited by Armhair on 27/09/2012 03:45 BST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Every elite my NPC scan has gone off for has 1.2-1.5 million health.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Yeah, I'm really wondering about the logic behind so drastically reducing the drop chances on the unique items in the beta. I've run into and killed six or seven rare elites so far, and I haven't seen a single unique drop - no, scratch that, I haven't so much as seen a single equipment drop I could even wear. Gotta love racing for the tag when NPCscan goes off, slowly whittling its health down while avoiding wandering mobs, and coming away from it all with an unusable BoP for your troubles.
Edited by Chihane on 27/09/2012 06:32 BST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
27/09/2012 06:26Posted by Chihane
Yeah, I'm really wondering about the logic behind so drastically reducing the drop chances on the unique items in the beta. I've run into and killed six or seven rare elites so far, and I haven't seen a single unique drop - no, scratch that, I haven't so much as seen a single equipment drop I could even wear. Gotta love racing for the tag when NPCscan goes off, slowly whittling its health down while avoiding wandering mobs, and coming away from it all with an unusable BoP for your troubles.

exactly my point these things aren't facerollable and if you die 9 times out of 10 you've lost the rare because someone watching you will take it. When you've killed one I wonder what I have got this time to discover it's a lame old bop blue that I can't use and feel that it was pointless killing it the only reason I kill rares are for the random bag drops filled with goodies
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I just wish the BoP blues were BoA...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
27/09/2012 04:20Posted by Dottie
Every elite my NPC scan has gone off for has 1.2-1.5 million health.

Yup! They're not that hard though, I've killed the Jinyu and Hozen champions and got BoP blue gloves off both. Hope I get a bag soon they sounds interesting!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]