Logitech G19

90 Orc Warlock
Hello,

I have a Logitech G19.

Did u guys not update the graphics for the LCD screen?

It still shows Lich King logo when in queue, but when i start Pandaria it shows the Pandaria logo.

Also when logged in, it shows a crappy little black screen with info, that could be beter ofc.

I hope you guys consider fixing this.

Thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Nobdy has a problem with this?

I rly hope it can get fixed, atm using some random MOP wallpapers that fill the screen :P
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
Yeah mine also has the Wraith queue thingy, to be honest I'm going to get rid of my G19 and get a mechanical keyboard, the screen doesen't really seam that great for gaming, just shows what I can see when I press C in game and look at stats, I wish they made it more functional, although I'm not sure whos responsibility it is, Logitech or Blizzard Ive raised the question and although haven't got any official responses have been told by other people that its The Other Company Who Deals With It Overall though I doubt the app will change much, personally I'm looking at getting myself a Logitech G710+ if the price comes down to that of its rivals.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
i got the keyboard aswell, on my hunter the stats screen shows

damage N/A
Power 0
Haste N/A

and all the other stats are showing upp lower than what i rly have.
the bg stat if working for me and Spell is working and melee is working. Ranged not so much -.-
Edited by Hoothoot on 20/10/2012 03:09 BST
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
90 Gnome Mage
28/09/2012 13:30Posted by Nerzhak

Who exactly ?
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Hunter
20/10/2012 21:07Posted by Zazkya

Who exactly ?

Well considering its posted on the World of Warcraft forums I think it was pretty obvious the OP was pointing the question at Blizzard.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]