Instant level 90 button

(Locked)

100 Undead Warlock
This thread again?
Leveling is faster than ever nowadays, so...saying a big NO to the idea.
100 Human Mage
If this was enabled no one would level, that would mean that leveling content is useless.

So no.
90 Orc Warrior
Takes a week to get 1-90 tops why are people QQing
91 Night Elf Warrior
Gods is this bad joke of a thread still alive?

Leveling is not hard or even that time consuming. If the people supporting this moronic suggestion had spent all the time wasted on pointless forum whining on questing/dungeoneering/battling instead, they would have been done days ago. Think about it.

Sheesh.

//thread
Edited by Nurumagil on 01/10/2012 14:06 BST
100 Orc Hunter
If you dont want to level, dont play an mmo.

Mmos are known to be level based and involve grinding, things that a part of the player base hates. But it's part of it and by giving us an "Instant lvl 90" button for gold, cash or w/e is just wrong.

It is basicly pay to win system that Blizzard wants to avoid. RaF and SoR are sorts of Pay to Win system, but they should be used for friends who want to come back and not for yourself, so those are not exactly the same.

Honestly, if you dont want to put some little effort in a bit of leveling, something that is core for an mmo then you should go look for another game because WoW is nothing for you.
90 Draenei Death Knight
Leveling would be much more fun if the quests would have been more interesting rather than a billion go fetch quests. If the quests would truly make me feel I'm on a mission (like this one Alliance quest on Jade Forest that you need to listen to all the stories), I'd like it a lot better. I would like to see some more heirlooms after you get one char to 90. Leveling 5-6 chars is going to be a nightmare.
85 Human Paladin
No offense to you as a person, but this is the worst suggestion i have ever heard. Its like going to your first workplace and say " hey, i dont want to start off as a worker, i want to be the boss asap". Its just a game i know and not as serious as work, but i think the comparison is correct. I hate lvling and grinding awell, belive me! But the design of any mmogame is that you have to make a virtual career. If thats not for you, i suggest you play single player games!
90 Night Elf Warrior
no
87 Blood Elf Rogue
Goodbye, this is no game for you if you are to lazy to level.
91 Pandaren Monk
If you dont want to level, dont play an mmo.

Mmos are known to be level based and involve grinding, things that a part of the player base hates. But it's part of it and by giving us an "Instant lvl 90" button for gold, cash or w/e is just wrong.

It is basicly pay to win system that Blizzard wants to avoid. RaF and SoR are sorts of Pay to Win system, but they should be used for friends who want to come back and not for yourself, so those are not exactly the same.

Honestly, if you dont want to put some little effort in a bit of leveling, something that is core for an mmo then you should go look for another game because WoW is nothing for you.

Totally agree with this. I am an altoholic (not an alcoholic) so I think this is exactly the game for me. I truely love this game because of leveling being one of its most important concepts.
100 Night Elf Druid
Instead of asking for an instant 90 button, ask them to remove all levels and all quests. Just remove it entirely from the game. You're obviously only interested in the endgame, and it doesn't matter if they call it level 1 or level 90. Then they could just produce endgame and endgame and endgame, and you could progress your char through gear rather than levels.

Because let's be honest, if there was a instant 90 button nobody would ever quest. I would go back and do the quests AFTER I hit the instant 90 button, but hey, and some people probably would dislike it, but the majority of the players would go HEHEY! and press the button.

And then we can progress to the likelyhood of THAT ever happening...
Edited by Lessiel on 01/10/2012 14:04 BST
90 Human Rogue
this needs to be added. i've been playing this game for 7 years, old content no matter how many times they went back and changed it for leveling is still old and boring as !@#$. i'm still killing the same worgens in duskwood, the same trolls in the hinterlands etc, just because quests flow better and they have new spells doesn't make it fun or interesting.

there's NOTHING enjoyable about leveling unless it's your first character.
90 Gnome Warlock
First of all, you can't get level 90 without doing the first quests. Dungeon finder starts at level 15.
Pointless thread, with only a few people approving this idea.
You can PVP from 10.
I have some button ideas I want to share.

INSTANT GEAR BUTTON
INSTANT 108,000 BUTTON FOR MOUNT
INSTANT GOLD BUTTON
INSTANT LVL UP BUTTON
ENDGAME GEAR BUTTON

Enough already?
90 Night Elf Warrior
No need, you could've been 90 if you didn't whine so much.
90 Human Rogue
First of all, you can't get level 90 without doing the first quests. Dungeon finder starts at level 15.
Pointless thread, with only a few people approving this idea.
You can PVP from 10.
I have some button ideas I want to share.

INSTANT GEAR BUTTON
INSTANT 108,000 BUTTON FOR MOUNT
INSTANT GOLD BUTTON
INSTANT LVL UP BUTTON
ENDGAME GEAR BUTTON

Enough already?

there's a difference between skipping some thing uninteresting that you've done before, and buying items.
90 Human Rogue
27/09/2012 11:38Posted by Pwndax
For me every expansion has been a nightmare and I had to level again. I havent enjoyed leveling a character (i have atm 5 x 85's) for one single second.

27/09/2012 11:38Posted by Pwndax
I dont care about the new continent, nor the new quests - for me its just a pain to run around, collect 6 headpieces from "insert mob" and run back, deliver, continue

May I ask why you chose to play a MMORPG or kept playing WoW for every expansion when we all knew on beforehand that leveling 5-10 levels would be a must for endgame? If it's PvP style you want then there are tons of other games, which does beat WoW in that matter, and you don't have a pay a monthly fee or slaughter through mobs.

Anyways. I hope you find a game that fits you and that the seven/eight years of a neverending nightmare was worth all the money. I must say, I would've quit WoW waaay back if I shared your views.

...You hate leveling but still decided to level 5 chars to 85.. Daaym.
86 Blood Elf Paladin
i agree with this and i think it should be payed service or else everyone will just click 90 and it wont be tht sportive towards legal 90s

again great idea
85 Orc Hunter
If blizzard would do that 'instant 90' then wow would become like a private server also, would low lvl bgs die out
86 Draenei Mage
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isnbx7leSKc
90 Night Elf Priest
yes.
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]