How often does items change in BMAH?

81 Orc Hunter
I've only seen 2 pets and arcanite ripper in AH so far, and now there's only a pet there. '

The auction is "completed" and no new items have appeared, are there any info on how often new items appear in bmah?
Reply Quote
3 Draenei Shaman
Maybe it refreshes at 12 midnight like Inscription research, or 4am like when dailies reset. Just a guess.

What are the prices of things on there?
Edited by Totems on 27/09/2012 21:22 BST
Reply Quote
I think once a day, with the daily reset.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Yeah, do we have any prices paid and for what items? It would be good to see what people are paying.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
as far as i have seen its 20k for a heroic ilvl 535, 20k for a mount, 10k for a standard epic and then misc prices on misc junk. im interested to know how many people are actually paying this, and how many of those people have legit earned the gold within wow..
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Well if its 20k for the heroic item, many people would buy that on my realm.
As far as your latter question, i know of many legit and illegit players who gained enough gold to easily buy anything for those prices.

(the illegal people arent vocal about it, but as an experience gold make you can easily tell)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]