Whining for nerfs already?

80 Human Warrior
Ive been reading forums etc while at work due to being nothing else to do and i already see people moaning and whining about dailies and rep grinding

How they cant manage to do it on 10/11 chars etc - calling for fixes and nerfs to all this stuff...

well heres an idea.. quit your damn whining, quit your moaning, stick to one character rather then expecting to rep grind and dailie on every single character. if you want to rep grind or do dailies on more then one character then do it. dont constantly ask for nerfs or fixes so you can supposedly have it easier on yourself.

I for one am sick to death of people constantly moaning for nerfs and fixes because there to damn lazy and expect an easy ride for everything.

Next your all be asking for a button that instantly puts you at max level, sends you full epics in your mail box once youve hit level 90 and supplys you with a gold amount equal to the maximum amount of gold you can have.

Quit your damn whining and crying and just play the bloody game

As a side note.

Blizzard. dont nerf of make this stuff easier. if people dont want to do it, or dont have enough time to do it on more then 3 chars then they need to stick to one char and play that. its simple.

Sick of all this moaning and people wanting everything turned into a rollover. where you can just get everything without effort.

Again... quit your whining. spend less time on the forums moaning about stuff thats supposed to be a challenge or entertaining and do what your moaning about and get rep grinding and then you wont have crap all to moan about.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
02/10/2012 15:34Posted by Scarazi
Next your all be asking for a button that instantly puts you at max level,

Like this one

Instant level 90 button
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5494100032
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter

Like this one

Instant level 90 button

*facepalmed so hard

We blame Blizzard for this game going downhill, but that thread has finally made me realise - it isn't Blizzard - it's those lazy players who expect to be handfed everything.

Am I the only person who feels that "Yes! I can finally get this epic I have worked so hard for!" is a lot more fun than "Now I'll buy this epic, and this epic, and this epic - then I only need to run three more dungeons through LFG to buy this epic."
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Again... quit your whining. spend less time on the forums moaning about stuff thats supposed to be a challenge or entertaining and do what your moaning about and get rep grinding and then you wont have crap all to moan about.

Your post is stupid on so many levels, but here's a thought:

- Dailies are not challenging. They are fairly easy. What people complain about is the fact that they are tedious and boring, and the fact that you can't gain reputation at your own pase. You have to do it once a day, or not at all. Also a major complaint is that there is no other way to get rep, than to do dailies, leading to the whole server camping the same mobs.
Doing the same dailies over and over again for several weeks, is hardly what most players would classify as "fun" either.

Which leads me to my second point: You say "rep grinding", but how is it "grinding" when you can only do it once a day? If anything it's grind-lockout. Do you even know what "grinding" means?
It pisses me of when people say "rep grind", when the new daily system is as far away from a "grind" as possible. If it was a grind, no one would complain, because that would mean that players could yet again, get rep at their own leasure.

And slapping on a tabard and grinding dungeons for 2-3 days straight might seem easier than doing dailies for afew weeks, because it's faster - but you can be damn sure that the amount of /played time would be higher, and it would require a bigger effort.
And above else, it would give players a choice on how to go on about with their rep "grind".

Honestly, get down from your big horse and let go of the "new-expansion-fanboyism".
MoP has serious issues, and it will be noticeable soon enough, when the amount of subscriptions fall drasticly.
Are you even lvl 90 yet? (looks at avatar.)

I personally love when things require effort, and I hate how easy things has become in WoW since TBC, but if you seriously think that "grinding" dailies require effort and dedication, you're fooling nobody but yourself.
Reply Quote
Instant level 90 button

Yes, give instant level 90 button. Then stop nerfing levelling content so that those who want levelling content, can enjoy it.
Reply Quote
02/10/2012 15:46Posted by Solmyhr

The OP could have a lvl 90 on another toon, or toons. However whether or not she has a 90 does not change the legitimacy of her views.
Reply Quote
86 Pandaren Monk
Instant level 90 button

Yes, give instant level 90 button. Then stop nerfing levelling content so that those who want levelling content, can enjoy it.
Reply Quote
86 Pandaren Monk
Op if i could be bothered i would argue with you all day about things but I can't. This game has nothing to offer other than max level content, why on earth would I want to be a low level?

02/10/2012 15:54Posted by Scarazi
If you dont want to level, do dailies, grind rep, earn stuff, earn your levels, make gold, level proffessions and such dont

Its not enjoyable.

Doing the same thing day after day on repeat for the next two years is fun?

02/10/2012 15:54Posted by Scarazi
Its lazy !@#$ players like you who mess up this game for players who actually enjoy grinding for items, farming for gear/proffession and such. get a feeling of acconplishment for doing so..

Thats why we need choice, options for both types of players. I have no issue with things being hard but when its boring as hell to achieve something it takes the value of doing so away.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Clearly your one of the people who want everything easy.

Clearly you didn't read my post properly.

MoP is easy. Doing dailies is not hard it's just boring and tedious.
MoP is actually the easiest expansion yet: Blizzard has managed to sell their illusion that MoP requires effort to too many players, sadly.
Reply Quote
17 Night Elf Druid
im not been funny.... but people are spamming epics for sale before any raid content is even out!, World boss's are PUGable! and Hc's are stupidly faceroll!!
Reply Quote
Community
Op if i could be bothered i would argue with you all day about things but I can't. This game has nothing to offer other than max level content, why on earth would I want to be a low level?

If you dont want to level, do dailies, grind rep, earn stuff, earn your levels, make gold, level proffessions and such dont

Its not enjoyable.

Doing the same thing day after day on repeat for the next two years is fun?

Its lazy !@#$ players like you who mess up this game for players who actually enjoy grinding for items, farming for gear/proffession and such. get a feeling of acconplishment for doing so..

Thats why we need choice, options for both types of players. I have no issue with things being hard but when its boring as hell to achieve something it takes the value of doing so away.

Whether something is 'enjoyable' or not is a matter of opinion. Plenty of people enjoy the leveling process—I'm one of them. I'd rather be gearing up a new character than getting my behind handed to me in PvP, for instance.

Giving someone the option to start at max level is controversial. Some people will of course take the path of least resistance, despite how they feel about the current way we level characters. This scenario reminds me a little of the situation with the LFD tool. Many claim that they would prefer to make groups the old fashioned way, having to travel to the instance instead of porting there etc. but that they feel they have to use the tool now because it's there.

Basically, I think if you give people the option of doing something faster, most will, even if they feel it takes something away from their gaming experience.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
02/10/2012 16:44Posted by Takralus
Basically, I think if you give people the option of doing something faster, most will, even if they feel it takes something away from their gaming experience.

So true.
Also regarding the LFD feature, I feel the way you describe it :-)
Reply Quote
86 Pandaren Monk
02/10/2012 16:44Posted by Takralus

In the situation of questing i can't help but feel if people are interested by them they will do them anyway. While others who dislike the entire process will skip it and be happy. LFD and a instant 90 button are completely different.

If things like scenarios existed while leveling it would be far less of a pain for me personally. I don't enjoy it, some other people don't either. I just hate the fact as soon as a new expansion comes out all of the content is max level. It has got to the point where i feel leveling has become a chore that returns every two years or so.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
02/10/2012 15:46Posted by Solmyhr

Your post is stupid on so many levels, but here's a thought:

- Dailies are not challenging. They are fairly easy. What people complain about is the fact that they are tedious and boring, and the fact that you can't gain reputation at your own pase. You have to do it once a day, or not at all. Also a major complaint is that there is no other way to get rep, than to do dailies, leading to the whole server camping the same mobs.
Doing the same dailies over and over again for several weeks, is hardly what most players would classify as "fun" either.

Which leads me to my second point: You say "rep grinding", but how is it "grinding" when you can only do it once a day? If anything it's grind-lockout. Do you even know what "grinding" means?
It pisses me of when people say "rep grind", when the new daily system is as far away from a "grind" as possible. If it was a grind, no one would complain, because that would mean that players could yet again, get rep at their own leasure.

And slapping on a tabard and grinding dungeons for 2-3 days straight might seem easier than doing dailies for afew weeks, because it's faster - but you can be damn sure that the amount of /played time would be higher, and it would require a bigger effort.
And above else, it would give players a choice on how to go on about with their rep "grind".

Honestly, get down from your big horse and let go of the "new-expansion-fanboyism".
MoP has serious issues, and it will be noticeable soon enough, when the amount of subscriptions fall drasticly.

I personally love when things require effort, and I hate how easy things has become in WoW since TBC, but if you seriously think that "grinding" dailies require effort and dedication, you're fooling nobody but yourself.

You bring up some decent point but I don't believe you responded to the ''stop moaning and whining and just play the game'' part.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
they already nerfed the rep requirements to Buy gear... (because in beta Justice points sink was in the 'upgrade your gear ilvl' form... the very best idea of the damm hole expansion was gone)
Like we kept saying on the infamous "we consume content too fast" thread we knew they would nerf stuff, they always do!

Next on the list, will be the so called "challenge modes"... just wait for it.

P.S.: There you go Jito, happy now? we toll you they would nerf the game, that was exactly why we were having a discussion to prevent those things in the future http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4879017939?page=72#1425
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Monk

Like this one

Instant level 90 button

*facepalmed so hard
We blame Blizzard for this game going downhill, but that thread has finally made me realise - it isn't Blizzard - it's those lazy players who expect to be handfed everything.

Am I the only person who feels that "Yes! I can finally get this epic I have worked so hard for!" is a lot more fun than "Now I'll buy this epic, and this epic, and this epic - then I only need to run three more dungeons through LFG to buy this epic."

But it is Blizzard. They are the ones who targeted those 'lazy players' and identified them as the new target audience. They tailored this game to pander to such people and now you wonder why such players call for further nerfs.

Essentially there is no limit to their laziness, once Pandora's box is open you will never get the lid shut again. Wow is stuck in the stifling coils of a vicious circle.

PS Sorry for the Panda puns :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
P.S.: There you go Jito, happy now? we toll you they would nerf the game, that was exactly why we were having a discussion to prevent those things in the future http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4879017939?page=72#1425

yea - well. But as i recall it, talking sense to Jito was like makeing US republican party to aknowledge facts....

The game have been on a downtour since 1 big nerf in Cata, and it is the only tool in the Blizzard box atm. So - it will come.. and there will come more, and they will nerf even more. As a huge part of the wow cummunity do not like to play the game, they just want ubber gear and flash it in big city.

So true.Also regarding the LFD feature, I feel the way you describe it :-)

and.. that was mean!! To throw a Blizzard argumemt in their face..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]