Stuck in Dread Wastes, "The might of the Klaxxi".

90 Night Elf Priest
So, I'm stuck at the Klaxxi part in Dread Wastes, I belived I would be able to finish it when I went honored with the Klaxxi, but nope. So, anyone know a quest or something that's pretty easy to miss in that zone?
Reply Quote
39 Blood Elf Mage
"The Klaxxi part" doesn't say much. What was the last quest you did?
wowhead doesn't list "The might of the Klaxxi" when I search for it.

I might be able to help you if you tell me the name of the last quest you finished :)
You can also try go to the Amber Quarry at Zan'vess(southwest part of the zone) and see if you can free the Paragon there.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Ehm, I can't remember any names or so, but when I became honored I got a quest to find a guy that was placed in a cave underwater. The quest after that was to kill some sharks, collect starfishes and one more. After those I went back to him and was told to return to the Klaxxi place, and I got this guy checked in my achivement tab, http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=7312.

Hope that might help a bit atleast! :/
Reply Quote
39 Blood Elf Mage
To be able to unlock the last two paragons you need revered reputation with the Klaxxi, so you just gotta do dailies until you hit revered.

If you are missing out on three paragons, you are probably missing out on the one I told you to visit in my first post.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]