Ok lets have a look at some things disc priests were stripped of in mop

holy nova - now a glyph
Mana burn - removed
SWD poly - now a glyph
inner focus immunity - now a glyph
mind control - now a talent
divine hymn - removed from the game
Rapture - changed?

pretty much every single thing that disc was good for in arena has been took away, yet every other healer has been left the same/buffed with insane moves (symbiosis cmonnn)
Isnt a qq thread just more of a "write it all down and look at it" thread
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Divine Hymn it's an Holy spell now.

Rapture was nerfed, at least as long as you dont get 13-15k Spirit. No more PW:S spam, it seems to me "changed" to force us AA/A play style.

I really don't know if it was intended, I mean AA/A play style it's just horrible in arena, not to mention you're highly exposed to silence/interrupt and be locked. No more Shadow Spells = no more fake casting locked.

Other than that, you are pretty right.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
The things you mentioned are true, disc priests are indeed crap atm. There are lots of topics about this, I hope blizzard will collect as much info as possible about this and will come with good ideas in the next smaller patch, especially in pvp.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]