Golden Lotus - No dailies whatsoever

90 Orc Warrior
I recently finished the quest in the Halls that you need to kill Dogu and investigate the place, that is part of the chain ofcourse.

I have no other quests left, can't find any dailies anywhere and no yellow quests either all over the place, I did open the gates, i'm pretty sure i did everything after that aswell, did the quest where you need to talk to people in the area ectra, got no ideas what to do now.

anyone els has this problem ?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
You're level 89 according to Armory.*
You'll be literally drowning in dailies - to an extent where you wont want to do this on a 2nd character - once you reach 90.

I am honestly disheartened by what they did to players with multiple alts this time around.

In all three previous expansions you could choose between questing and instance running to get those last 21.000xp (or whatever you needed to get to exalted).
This time, there's only quest - and LOTS of them!!

I honestly can't see myself doing this daily chore (yes, chore!) on a second character - let alone my entire character park of 10 characters.

*Edit; 90, Forum Armory hadn't updated.
Have you done the pre-quests in Kun-Lai Summit that leads into VoEB?
Edited by Megaera on 03/10/2012 21:31 BST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I am 90 since yesterday, and yes, as I said, I have done em.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I am 90 since yesterday, and yes, as I said, I have done em.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
i have the same problem. there is no daily quests for me can someone help?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Same, its really annoying since now i cant get epic tailoring recepies and also cant get epic bag recepie because all are tied to damn golden lotus which is bugged to hell for me....

By the time somone responds to my ticket i will be way to late to cash in on those epics.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Please doublecheck you've done this quest (and its followup quests)

Horde: http://www.wowhead.com/quest=31393
Alliance: http://www.wowhead.com/quest=31392
Edited by Waralwi on 04/10/2012 17:18 BST
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
i had all daily quests except the one that rewards treasure of the veil
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]