Leveling 89-90

90 Human Paladin
So...

Where should I level 89-90. Got a few chains left in both the Kun-Lai Summit and the Townsong Steppes but where should I got after that as neither of them zones will get me remotely close to 90.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I leveled last part in Dread Wastes from 89 to 90 , that place has plenty of quest with nice ammount of xp.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I leveled last part in Dread Wastes from 89 to 90 , that place has plenty of quest with nice ammount of xp.

I am there but first quest needs me to get onto the wall
Reply Quote
MVP - WoW, StarCraft II
90 Worgen Druid
03/10/2012 16:56Posted by Lunablade
I leveled last part in Dread Wastes from 89 to 90

Same here. ^^
Reply Quote
MVP - WoW, StarCraft II
90 Worgen Druid
03/10/2012 16:57Posted by Krinkin

There is a rope there you need to click. Its not very visible, because for some reason, wrenches don't show on it and it doesn't glow.

Its next to the wall opposite where the spiders are trying to climb up.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
There is a rope there you need to click. Its not very visible, because for some reason, wrenches don't show on it and it doesn't glow.

Thanks. Wonna hit 90 asap now. Got some ilvl 476 boe shoulder drop and I got my Sha of Anger quest items for boots. Plus I'll be able to make my eng helmet
Reply Quote
98 Human Paladin
When I had to go on the wall, I had to talk to the flight master thingy to borrow a kite.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Thanks for the good leveling spot though. Got 5 of my xp bar from the first few quests
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
03/10/2012 16:58Posted by Danellos

You can also run all the way along the wall from Kun Lai Summit down (takes 2-3 mins) if you're struggling to find the rope.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
03/10/2012 17:44Posted by Polgarix
You can also run all the way along the wall from Kun Lai Summit down (takes 2-3 mins) if you're struggling to find the rope.

done it ages ago
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Priest
(sorry to resurrect an old topic)

I've just gotten to 89, done a few quests in Townlong Steppes, but I want to skip to Dread Wastes...

Where do I go for the first DW quests? North DW or South TS?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Tease me
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Tease me

no
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]