Golden lotus rep

90 Orc Hunter
I recently dinged to level 90 and I went to the vale of eternal blossoms to pick up dailies, however, I could not find any where ever I looked. I am currently neutral with the golden lotus, if I need to be friendly, where can I get rep with them?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I found my first one to send me to them at the bottom area of the faction city / town, hope that helps mate, good luck!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
I got my chaining from the opening of the vale, after completing them and getting the message i'd need more experience, i went back to that place to continue.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I looked all over the vale and I could not see anymore D:
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Go to ruins of the GUI-lai, two quests there open up daillies. TomTom 34.02,38.11
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
You need to do a questline starting with a quest called "The shrine of two moons", you should be able to pick up this quest from Sun Tenderheard in the Golden Pagoda. Hope this helps.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]