Best 3 pet battles pet?

100 Human Death Knight
I dont even know anyone ingame that cares about it.

1. You don't know a lot of people then, seeing more than 50% of the whole WoW population has at least tried Pet Battles.

2. Pet battles forum, so I'm going to guess 1 or 2 here quite like it

3. Why even bother posting your pointless post if you have nothing to add to the conversation?

OT: There are no "best" battle pets. Each has there own merits, although some have better merits than other.s

Lil Deathwing hits like a truck, so does the Ony Whelp
Crabs and Spiders are little mini-bosses
Clockwork Gnome is still OP
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Emerald whelphling is a very good pet, and in my opinion the best of all the dragonking.
Hits very hard and heals over time! ive even taken a full team out with this one pet on many occasions, and i have even taken some humaniod pets on with it which are the dragonkins weakness!!
Edited by Dicee on 14/12/2012 09:44 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Emerald whelphling is a very good pet, and in my opinion the best of all the dragonking.
Hits very hard and heals over time! ive even taken a full team out with this one pet on many occasions, and i have even taken some humaniod pets on with it which are the dragonkins weakness!!

I must subscribe to this one... this pet is just to good.
Others to get your hands on: fluxfire feline, enchanted broom, the undead squirrel (thjs is just perfect for leveling do to explosion: BAM! and your lvl 1 pet takes all the xp)... actually the list is so long... :)
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
My experience with Emerald Whelping has not been *that* awesome.

Some pets hit so hard that healing is irrelevant. Once I swapped in the whelpling at full(?) health, next round I put up the damage shield, and second round I went to sleep... but I was dead before the 3rd heal had come off.

Meaning I was simply dead in 4 rounds with damage mitigation and some healing and this was not humanoid damage.

Against wild pets it is amazing indeed it can survive a long time.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
My experience with Emerald Whelping has not been *that* awesome.

Some pets hit so hard that healing is irrelevant. Once I swapped in the whelpling at full(?) health, next round I put up the damage shield, and second round I went to sleep... but I was dead before the 3rd heal had come off.

Meaning I was simply dead in 4 rounds with damage mitigation and some healing and this was not humanoid damage.

Against wild pets it is amazing indeed it can survive a long time.

Well, you don't put it against fluxfire feline or any other pet with wind up tbh... or the fel fire type of abilities and you go to sleep with a debuff on... For first ones get a magic pet out and for fel fire get his counter or just switch pets so he doesn't double hit you if you have debuff.
Still emerald is awesome!
Reply Quote
89 Pandaren Mage
That depends what you are using your pets for. If it is for leveling and defeating the different trainers I would suggest 3 wildly different pets, preferably with the option of changing up the type of damage they do according to your opponents.

If you are pvping though I guess you could work with some sort of weather combo team.
Reply Quote
95 Night Elf Druid
fluxfire feline
fluxfire feline
fluxfire feline

Even if you kill them AND dodge/reflect their attack, they just Mech rez and instantly one shot you because the buffs don't disappear, they also bug Undead/Mech racials.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
[quote]Well, you don't put it against fluxfire feline or any other pet with wind up tbh... or the fel fire type of abilities and you go to sleep with a debuff on... For first ones get a magic pet out and for fel fire get his counter or just switch pets so he doesn't double hit you if you have debuff.
Still emerald is awesome!

Magic can't hurt mechanical.

But I don't remember what pet I was against. Maybe Lil' Ragnaros. Or some other pet that did 300-400 damage every freakin' round. Even the whelpling itself (on my level) does 270 damage with main attacks. The healing just does 315 average per round. It is vital that the 3rd round comes off ofcourse. Still, that means that against a similar pet, the healing cycle just gives you a 135 hitpoint advantage. That's less than half a single hit.

This is not counting miss/dodge. If you're lucky, you'll come out on top.

The heal over time does 135 x 3 at my level. That's 405 healing for a single-round action. That's pretty nice. That's more than most attacks do.

Remember, healing is only useful if you can outheal the dps of the enemy (even if it's just for a single round). Or if your heal does more than your dps would do. If your heal does more than your dps, but still less than the dps of the enemy, then you're still screwed.
Reply Quote
86 Pandaren Monk
i got loads pet ..from lvl 2 -20 atm i m lvl in me lvl 9 rares i luv to use

Bomb.... lays minefield .so when pets are switched the mines explode

Little helper .. this st clauses pet has nice dps and affects over time

the helper was uncommon but i got a reward to change it to rare

Fish ...heals .. weather effects .and good dps against elementals

lvl20 combo is mech bear...toad...pandaren monk
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
my list is;
1-winter's little helper(used my 1st rare upgrade stone on this one,i herd you liek gnomes)
2-moonkin hatchling(cutest pet i have ever had)
3-feline familiar(she got her own broom)

btw have anyone tried 3xclockwork gnomes with turrets,I'd love to see that.
Edited by Winzi on 16/12/2012 10:43 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
30/11/2012 08:18Posted by Xigel
People who are middle aged who played "Pokémon" as a kid will use the pet battle system more then anyone else mainly because its a link to a forgotten past :) I for one remember the good days of the Gameboy colour playing Pokémon gold/silver and the pet battle system is the best side game ever ^^ Im leveling up my companions now. my combo is "Lil' Deathwing" "Small frog" (But thats changing every time i find a better companion) and "Father winter's Helper" :)

im insulted i played red and im now 24 i hope that isnt middle aged :p
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
07/10/2012 16:26Posted by Jonní
I think in a way buffing store pets is fair as those who paid for them will now want more than just vanity. It's surprising that people haven't begged for a puppy for every time they transmog gear just for vanity. Plus, they're exclusive to the store. However there's also the Collector's Edition pets, as well as the convention pets which should see a minor advantage. I don't like major overhauls, but abilities (and maybe effects) exclusive to those pets is acceptable.

There is no valid, reational reason for wanting more than vanity from the pet store pets.

The pet store pets are equal in stats to normal rare pets, there is no unbalanced advantage. Some of them have perks that make them special, like Ragnaros is the only pet that has all of his "stat points" put into Attack and none into speed and health, which means his attack stat is very high. Some pets also have signature abilities, which are not anything that would particularly stand out of the line though. And it's not only the pet store pets who have signature abilities.

Anyway my personal favourite goes to Mini Thor and Mr. Bigglesworth. Bigglesworth just owns SO MUCH FACE with his badass combo, and Mini Thor is super resilient and stuff.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warrior
I got
the Turkey (if it gets roasted you'll have something to eat)
the singing sunflower (let's be friends for all time)
and... baldrick, my terrible turnip (he always has a cunning plan)

best team, really :p
Reply Quote
60 Human Paladin
my team is currently:

Nordrassil Wisp: good initiation, irratating combo and backline damage.
Lil' Deathwin: pure damage output.
Anubisath Idol: Control and finisher.
Reply Quote
Time to revive this thread.

Main Team

Jade Oozeling
Breed 4: 1481hp, 325p, 244s
Using absorb, corrosion, acidic goo

The damage using a acidic goo, corrosion, double absorb combo (using low end numbers) -

210 + 205 + 153 = 568
333 + 205 + 153 = 691 (+333 healing)
333 + 205 + 153 = 691 (+333 healing)

2089 damage over 4 rounds and 666 healing.
Magic racial meaning it can take at MAX 592 damage per hit.

Crushes fluxfires (they die on the 2nd absorb, res, dots finish them off before the end of turn).

Enchanted Broom
1400hp, 260p, 325s
Running batter, sweep, wind up

Sweep is essentially a free 420 damage due to it's speed.
Has a wind up to bypass mech and undead racials (i'd feel bad if there weren't so many fluxfires about).
Magic pet (takes max 560 damage per hit).
Crushes beasts and fluxfires (with windup).
Great pet to start pvp battles with due to sweep.

Flayer Youngling
1400hp, 260p, 325 speed
Running Blitz, Reflection, Kick

Demolishes dragonkin (the direct counter to my other 2 pets), brings reflection to the team etc, all round a very strong pet.

Subs bench

Blighthawk
1546hp, 305p, 244s
Running Infect claw, Ghostly bite, Lift off

Needed an undead to stop myself being countered by Magic crawdad + Anubisath (sandstorm) + usually a fluxfire. Thankfully a blighthawk broom combo is very good against it.
Edited by Korzúl on 14/01/2013 06:56 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Edited by Devisham on 09/06/2013 21:39 BST
Reply Quote
70 Night Elf Death Knight
i would strongly reccomend the clockwork gnome from archaeology. it does huge amounts of dmg and can also heal. i use it.

also a spider, any spider really. they're the best pets to level up and do really well against most pets. they never die as they can heal, they do alot of dmg aswell. super pet!

finnaly the elementium geode, it does crazy amounts of dmg!

this is my 3, good luck finding your:)
Reply Quote
70 Night Elf Death Knight
i would strongly reccomend the clockwork gnome from archaeology. it does huge amounts of dmg and can also heal. i use it.

also a spider, any spider really. they're the best pets to level up and do really well against most pets. they never die as they can heal, they do alot of dmg aswell. super pet!

finnaly the elementium geode, it does crazy amounts of dmg!

this is my 3, good luck finding your:)
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
As people said there is no "best"..

But you will see a lot of Kun-Lai runts, immolate/conflag pets such as dark phoenix/pandaren fire spirit, Fluxfire Felines etc.

If you just want PVE, i beat every trainer with a team from Dark Phoenix, Clock 'Em, Tiny Sporebat, Restless Shadeling (replaced sporebat) , Spirebound Crab and kun lai runt (pandaria onwards).

For PVP its more about having pets with a variety of abilities and getting lucky with your opponents strengths and weaknesses. I personally take in my 3x pandaren spirits and let them try to beat me :D
Edited by Vickii on 14/01/2013 22:54 GMT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]