Orgrimmar got nuked?!

90 Blood Elf Warrior
So...There's the Dark Waffle Legion, there's people farting, there's people who tried out new spells, there's guilds that sends down things from the sky and releases prisoners. No wonder Orgrimmar and Stormwind got nuked!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
stormwind doesnt have it i checked
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
a)System Data Overload.
b)Coding Hack.
c)Script 'Malfunction'.
d)All of the above.

A few valid reasons of how this might have happened.I think the third might be the most possible one ,also known to the common people as bug/glitch.

Then again that must have been a weird experience whatsoever.Walking your [insert pet name here] around the Horde capital and then came the End of all Life.

Doubt it would be a GM ,because they might get fired from the company if they abuse their power ,or so I've heard.
Not sure ,but it can't be the case.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Can't be bothered to read throug 10 pages, so sorry if im captain obviousing. But this actually made BBC news guys.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-19869466
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
What happend?
cos i wasent killed by wave or wht ur talkin about cos i came to org and everyone was alive
Reply Quote
87 Draenei Warrior
a)System Data Overload.
b)Coding Hack.
c)Script 'Malfunction'.
d)All of the above.

A few valid reasons of how this might have happened.I think the third might be the most possible one ,also known to the common people as bug/glitch.

Then again that must have been a weird experience whatsoever.Walking your [insert pet name here] around the Horde capital and then came the End of all Life.

Doubt it would be a GM ,because they might get fired from the company if they abuse their power ,or so I've heard.
Not sure ,but it can't be the case.

Some smart fella apparently found a way of executing a command through a script, a command which instant kills players within a certain radius, and which is, under normal circumstances, blocked from being executed by us, mere players. There's a well known website about hacks and what not - which I think I shouldn't link - where the idea has been made public. Dig it up... :)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Sorry but i also released a ton of souls
and they eatetd you
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Did you just call Gamon a douchebag?? Let me guess you got pwned a lot by him during Cata?
Reply Quote
I survived!
Are you jealous? I bet you're jealous.
You know what saved me? The pink shirt.
You should've got a pink shirt, that way you would have been spared.
But seriously, hope everyone is okay... I'm really concerned, so much so that I'm now going to get in bed and cuddle my pink blanket.

Hold me.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
10/10/2012 00:26Posted by Marschal
Did you just call Gamon a douchebag?? Let me guess you got pwned a lot by him during Cata?

Actually I solo'd him alot in Cata :p HE KEEEELEEEED MANKRIKS WIFE DAMMIT
Reply Quote
lol gais i waz teh onn to uz my popl cultur refrens to kil evry1 lolololol r i funi niow?!??!?!?1!+?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
10/10/2012 06:44Posted by Samuel
lol gais i waz teh onn to uz my popl cultur refrens to kil evry1 lolololol r i funi niow?!??!?!?1!+?

No.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Guys, I am out of nukes after all of this.
Give me a few weeks and I will be back, behave til then!
Reply Quote
89 Worgen Hunter
kin, i am sorry for what i said,

awefull awefull joke, please forgive me
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]