How to enter pandaria

14 Pandaren Priest
Can anyone tell me how to enter pandaria at lvl 85 to start leveling ? Ive tried to google it everywhere ,but all i can find is something about a quest in Orgrimmar ,but it wont give me any quest when i talk to the NPC. And i cant find a portal or anything either :(
Reply Quote
1 Pandaren Hunter
You don't have to talk to an NPC, the quest is automatically present in your quest log upon logging in even if your quest log is full.

If all else fails, click your heels and chant Pandaria thrice.
Reply Quote
40 Blood Elf Hunter
Go to your home city and the quest should automatically appear
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
go to the docks in sw and look for the airship :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
When you enter Stormwind City an automatic quest appears. Accept that, go to the king, then you get to joust him for a laugh, and after that you get a quest that asks you to board the airship that's above the right hand side of the harbor just above the mountain. When you talk to the captain - a lass from Southshore who is still bitter over losing her family there - you get a cinematic of the battle, then after that a number of quests of the battle against the hordes happens, and finally you go to Paw'don Village from where you start to quest in Pandaria.

Hope this helps, OP. :)
Reply Quote
14 Pandaren Priest
Thanks guys ,im horde but when i first logged in i didnt pay attention to the quest log ,so i think i destroyed some because it was full back then .. what do i do if i have deleted that quest without even knowing it ? And ive tried to log back in but i still dont get any quest .
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Even if your Quest log was full you would still get it. Check twice, but if it isn't there really then make a ticket.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Okay replace Stormwind City with Orgrimmar and airship with air balloon and you got the horde version of the questline... plus you would be killing alliance.

If you deleted it just re-enter said city and it pops back up :)
Reply Quote
14 Pandaren Priest
Yes,I opened a ticket now :)
Tried to relog ,checked the air balloon, the bay outside Orgrimmar and Nazgrim ? checked everywhere but still nothing ;)
Reply Quote
26 Human Warrior
they wont be automally. Quest are from Stormwind Boss.
Reply Quote
14 Pandaren Priest
Sorry to bump this ,but im still in queue with my ticket ,and it says 5 days waiting time . Been waiting since yesterday . But what i was wondering about is will i get the quest if i race change instead of waiting 5 days ? anyone knows ? :)
Reply Quote
08/10/2012 09:38Posted by Meliann
Sorry to bump this ,but im still in queue with my ticket ,and it says 5 days waiting time . Been waiting since yesterday . But what i was wondering about is will i get the quest if i race change instead of waiting 5 days ? anyone knows ? :)

Spending money just to get a quest? Odd.

Have you tried leaving Orgrimmar and then returning? Have you checked Garrosh for any quests? Are you sure your questlog is empty?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
07/10/2012 14:50Posted by Meliann
Can anyone tell me how to enter pandaria at lvl 85 to start leveling ? Ive tried to google it everywhere ,but all i can find is something about a quest in Orgrimmar ,but it wont give me any quest when i talk to the NPC. And i cant find a portal or anything either :(

Seriously some ppl are stupid, a quest appears in their quest log, and the only thing it says is go visit the King/Warchief. Yet ppl don't see it and are completely lost, not knowing what else to do then ask stupid questions and waste others time.
Seriously use your eyes.

And even if you delete the quest it appears autpmatically, jsut have room in your quest log. No point in opening tickets, change race and what not, this is just even more stupid.

Sorry to be so rude but I jsut gets annoyed over ppl's stupidity.
Edited by Hordika on 08/10/2012 11:32 BST
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
100 Gnome Mage
08/10/2012 11:21Posted by Hordika
Yet ppl don't see it and are completely lost, not knowing what else to do then ask stupid questions and waste others time.

You didn't use your eyes and read the rest of the thread. And even if she/he didn't see it... you really should be more polite about it.

07/10/2012 15:16Posted by Meliann
Thanks guys ,im horde but when i first logged in i didnt pay attention to the quest log ,so i think i destroyed some because it was full back then .. what do i do if i have deleted that quest without even knowing it ? And ive tried to log back in but i still dont get any quest .
Edited by Eolien on 08/10/2012 11:42 BST
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Mage
Hi, the quest tells you to go see Garrosh. Have you tried just walking into Garrosh's building. It should trigger a cutscene and then you pick up the quest in there to go to the airship.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
You didn't read your eyes and read the rest of the thread.

You can't read your eyes, it's called open your eyes and I did.
I also also said, Sorry to be so rude but I jsut gets annoyed over ppl's stupidity.
You should try open your eyes yourself.
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
100 Gnome Mage
08/10/2012 11:35Posted by Hordika
You didn't read your eyes and read the rest of the thread.

You can't read your eyes, it's called open your eyes and I did.
I also also said, Sorry to be so rude but I jsut gets annoyed over ppl's stupidity.
You should try open your eyes yourself.

Heehee silly me! Meant to say use and got confused with read... But at least you did edit in a sorry!
Edited by Eolien on 08/10/2012 11:43 BST
Reply Quote
91 Human Warlock
If you don't have a quest called "The Art of War" or "All Aboard!" in your questlog and you HAVE to be 85 to do it, 84 or less and you won't get it, try this.

If it's not there, fly to Razor Hill, log out, turn off all your addons, log in and fly back to Orgrimmar.

You will get the thrump of a new quest and you have to click on it in the top right to start it then click on accept, fly to the keep in the Valley of Strength and complete the quest after the cutscene.

Accept the new quest "All Aboard!", then fly to the airship outside Orgrimmar above Bladefist Bay and talk to General Nazgrim and finish the quest, then talk to him again and choose "I'm ready to go, General"

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=29612 "The Art of War"
http://www.wowhead.com/quest=31853 "All Aboard!"
Edited by Dottie on 08/10/2012 12:12 BST
Reply Quote
14 Pandaren Priest
Have you tried leaving Orgrimmar and then returning? Have you checked Garrosh for any quests? Are you sure your questlog is empty?

Yes to all of them ,and still nothing ...
Seriously some ppl are stupid, a quest appears in their quest log, and the only thing it says is go visit the King/Warchief. Yet ppl don't see it and are completely lost, not knowing what else to do then ask stupid questions and waste others time.Seriously use your eyes.And even if you delete the quest it appears autpmatically, jsut have room in your quest log. No point in opening tickets, change race and what not, this is just even more stupid.Sorry to be so rude but I jsut gets annoyed over ppl's stupidity.

Like i said before ,there IS NO QUEST ! ! So what do you suggest i do then ? If not opening a ticket and ask for help ? Shall i just quit playing instead ? :P
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Just walk into Gromash Hold.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]