Everything drops in The Maelstrom.
90 Dwarf Hunter
Happend on twilights hammer aswell
Argent Dawn hit aswell.
90 Worgen Hunter
07/10/2012 14:31Posted by Subluminal
Happend on twilights hammer aswell

Yep, it was funny as hell xD

But it's happening all over EU and America. Someone is/has been hacking? Or did someone at Blizz just spill their Coffee.
But it's happening all over EU and America. Someone is/has been hacking? Or did someone at Blizz just spill their Coffee.

*Randomly spills coffee on keyboard, and starts to use some paper to get it of, and all dies*
90 Worgen Hunter
07/10/2012 14:38Posted by Lanson

*Randomly spills coffee on keyboard, and starts to use some paper to get it of, and all dies*

I'd rate that as a top movie.
90 Dwarf Hunter
07/10/2012 14:38Posted by Lanson

Haha. Id pay for that
90 Human Priest
Same on Defias Brotherhood, Stormwind and Orgrimmar at the same time.
90 Human Priest
THEY GAVE US PANDAS, THEY TOLD US THERE WAS NO BIG BAD.

LIARS. THEY'RE LIARS.
90 Night Elf Hunter
It could be Jaina Proudmoore doing something as revenge for all the dead people of Theramore... have you seen all them graves outside Theramore (next to the road into the swamp).

On the other hand it can be a bug of some sort... whatever it is I do find it funny to read this... hehehe (yeah yeah I can't help laughing at your misery as an alliance)

;)
90 Human Priest
It could be Jaina Proudmoore doing something as revenge for all the dead people of Theramore... have you seen all them graves outside Theramore (next to the road into the swamp).

On the other hand it can be a bug of some sort... whatever it is I do find it funny to read this... hehehe (yeah yeah I can't help laughing at your misery as an alliance)

;)

SW got nuked too.
90 Human Mage
Even the NPCs died in Stormwind, Grim Batol. It was hilarious :P
Combat log simply said: "You died."
85 Human Paladin
Not all realms though. I was (until just now) sitting in Org on SWC for the last hour. Nothing unusual happening.

I suspect it's some "cool kid" exploit that'd going around.
90 Human Rogue
Auchindoun went about 5 minutes ago.
90 Orc Shaman
You all though you can just skip pandaria dailies and afk in Org!?

Not when Blizzard is on their watch you cant!!
89 Troll Warrior
07/10/2012 14:42Posted by Angelinus
Same on Defias Brotherhood, Stormwind and Orgrimmar at the same time.

It was quite strange - people dueling outside Orgrimmar in Durotar died, but I was in the Brewfest area and didn't notice anything.
41 Blood Elf Priest
just happened again on draenor .... sigh
85 Draenei Death Knight
07/10/2012 14:30Posted by Obscurity
Just leave Org/Sw. It's not happening in Pandaria.. Yet.

Now we know who's behind this!
90 Worgen Hunter
I wouldn't be surprised if it was an upset DK that was behind all of this
90 Blood Elf Mage
Selling portals to Dalaran woop woop :P

I can save you !
Edited by Marizza on 07/10/2012 15:09 BST
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]