Motes of harmony & Windwool Cloth Farm

90 Undead Priest
Hey guys my name is Toxtor on the Eu - Bloodhoof server. While i was leveling i stumbled upon a place in dread wastes that actually is really good for this sort of farm, since alot of people despretly need motes of harmoy i thought this would be the perfect place to farm it on :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fOebhDiOAU&list=UU4YFbkqR5YAgK4-b1d7ku6A&index=2&feature=plcp
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
a) iron mantid is weak. Angel of death is even stronger. Use Raining blood if you have it if not use the aoe exploder bombs

b) more importantly battle hymn. Battle hymn will heal you for each hit you do after killing one, so aoe'ing means you can heal to full just from attacking.

Using these 2 doesn't mean you have to be a shadow priest or tank. Noone else can stack up iron mantid reasonably.

c) These packs do not respawn fast enough by themselves to farm, you will need to kill other things or stand on the spine while waiting for respawns.

d) Noone will ever need windwool cloth in 5.X
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Yes angel of death is something i forgot to mention.
B, I didn't say that.
C, Actually they do, since there are 2 points if u had taken a look to the link :P
d, you'll never know when u need windwool cloth, i assume you will need it down the road in these patches.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]