Dailies have destroyded the game.

86 Tauren Warrior
Hi there. I decided to abandon the game until this issue with the dailies gets "fixed" . I play on line games because i like to do stuff with other people. I like a lot to play in a group with others etc therefore i enjoy doing Raids and 5 man instances etc. I loved WoW because it had that mechanic that was fitting my play style. You had to run like 7 times a week a heroic each week in order to get valor gear. Now that has changed . You need to do lots more + all these dailies etc. I never do dailies never did at any game and i never will. It's just boring. So i ll be off till the time you realize your mistake and restore the game back to what it was. So long...
90 Human Paladin
I have to agree.

They used to be an extra, something to do when bored or when you wanted to earn money or rep for that faction in order to get a mount. It was in no way required to gear up. The "gear up" factions got the rep from the tabard system.

The BH dailies were a perfect example of how they should be. Done in 10-15 minutes (lunchbreak!) and after a few weeks you could get a mount.

They can still change it in MoP, and I hope they will.
They are not needed, you can get better gear from HC, which is sufficient to raid. Yes there is VP gear, but the raid drops are better.

More effort = better gear.
90 Orc Shaman
Blizz wants to give you more to do in this game so the game won't similiar piece of
**** as cata (not offense). Less things to do = boredom = afking in major cities

They made such a stupiud system for cata, they should have go with same system from TBC and never change it anything like cata's system was.. that was just horrible.. They practically handed the gear you for free..
Edited by Brewhammer on 09/10/2012 07:43 BST
6 Blood Elf Rogue
09/10/2012 07:41Posted by Brewhammer
They practically handed the gear you for free..

In what way?
09/10/2012 07:45Posted by Sephie
In what way?

Almost no efford was required to get it. Get carried through HC to gather points to get gear equal to the latest raid.
90 Orc Shaman
In what way?

Almost no efford was required to get it. Get carried through HC to gather points to get gear equal to the latest raid.

And then came dragonsoul 5-man dungeons.. that ilvl leap..
Edited by Brewhammer on 09/10/2012 07:53 BST
90 Draenei Warrior
You don't have to do your dailies, you can still just grind 3 heroics a day to get your weekly cap.

Sorry that you don't get your free welfare epics anymore OP, I know you worked very hard for them during cata.
6 Blood Elf Rogue
If you're doing the content to get the loot then it's not being handed to you for free.
Edited by Sephie on 09/10/2012 07:58 BST
90 Draenei Shaman
If you like to do dailies why do you play an on line game? What is the point? An on line game is for encourage people partying up and do stuff together. The old system through tabards was encouraging people to play instances were more skill was needed than having to do idioting boring and time consuming dailies that even a bot can do. We are people. Don't treat us as if we are mindless drones. We should have a choice. People who like to do instances should be able to run instances and gain their rep like in Cata. People that prefer dailies should be also able to do so as well. It's a game. We live lives that we are enforced doing things in various ways. Perhaps prohibiting CHOICE is the new trend for every governor in the world. From country governments that opress citizens more and more to game companies. Why someone would play an online game to do stuff such as dailies that actually make you hate seeing people questing next to you as they tend to steal your spawns making the already boring thing even less bearable?
These stupid boring dailies was the reason i abandoned Rift within a month. Now i see that stupidity being copied by you. Congrats!
90 Human Hunter
Dailies are entirely skippable... What was the OP smoking Q-q
I'm actually looking forward to doing my dailies, gives me a reason to be out there and do something else while I gather up crafting materials and try gathering up some other stuff on the way.. Beats sitting in Stormwind all day waiting for a queue to pop, or purely going out there to mindnumbingly grind materials.
90 Pandaren Monk
OP, first do content and then whine about it; it makes you look informed at the least, because now you sound like a dumb clueless whiner. (and that you don't want, do you?)
And no, you did not do the dailies, you have no level 90 char yet.
(neither do I, but I don't whine and I do not comment on what I know nothing or very little about)
Edited by Maychi on 09/10/2012 10:49 BST
6 Blood Elf Rogue
OP, first do content and then whine about it; it makes you look informed at the least, because now you sound like a dumb clueless whiner. (and that you don't want, do you?)
And no, you did not do the dailies, you have no level 90 char yet.
(neither do I, but I don't whine and I do not comment on what I know nothing or very little about)

Dailies are dailies. He doesn't need to be 90 to know that he doesn't want to do them every day for weeks.
Edited by Sephie on 09/10/2012 11:05 BST
09/10/2012 07:33Posted by Jurjen
Done in 10-15 minutes (lunchbreak!)

You can complete all the essential dailies in 10-15 minutes.
1 Pandaren Hunter
09/10/2012 07:33Posted by Jurjen
I have to agree.

This
90 Orc Shaman
09/10/2012 10:20Posted by Lilluth
These stupid boring dailies was the reason i abandoned Rift within a month. Now i see that stupidity being copied by you. Congrats!

Did you start wow when it was wotlk or cata.. Nevermind.. DO NOT say if you started back when one of those expacs were newish~
90 Dwarf Mage
I want the 28 slot bag recipe for my tailor. I hit 90 thursday the first week. Since then I have done every golden lotus and every tiller daily. Until two days ago all the jade serpent and on some days the also the klaxxi. It's starting to wear. I already don't bother about the jade serpent anymore, using my flying gully cover instead. Tillers I won't do ever again once I'm exalted. Leaves Golden Lotus and after tomorrow hopefully I can do the August Celestials and get over with it.

I wouldn't mind having to do dailies and work for some stuff for a while. But why do these dailies have to be that boring, tediuos and uninspired. If they would at least set the droprate of the quest items to 100% it wouldn't be that painful.
90 Dwarf Mage
09/10/2012 10:57Posted by Elannor
Done in 10-15 minutes (lunchbreak!)

You can complete all the essential dailies in 10-15 minutes.

Could you capture that and post the video? For me the essential quests are from Golden Lotus and Tillers, to get exalted and have 16 slots for mote of harmony farming. Now if you can do 3 Golden Lostus quest hubs plus tillers in 10-15 minutes, I must be doing something terribly wrong.
90 Tauren Paladin
Goodbye.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]