Portal to Pandaria?

1 Orc Mage
Is there such thing? I can't find this spell in the list of mage spells on wowhead
Reply Quote
sure. but its put into general tab of your spellbook instead of its proper place. its a little confusing.
you have to learn it first from portal trainer of course.
Reply Quote
1 Orc Mage
Yes, found it. The portal trainer is in SW, right at the tower where you end up after porting there.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
sure. but its put into general tab of your spellbook instead of its proper place. its a little confusing.
you have to learn it first from portal trainer of course.

ah lol wondered where it was i have been typing it in when i needed it haha
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
And...why can't we associate that new teleport/portal to the other ones in that multi-selection button?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
It is a bit annoying, isn't it? Think they will put teleport and portal where they belong?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Common Blizz put the teleport and portal of Vale of the eternal blossoms to the correct portal/teleport menu, it doesnt make any sense to have it where it is right now...
Edited by Merdoc on 12/10/2012 14:42 BST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Keep this post up...maybe they will read it.
Reply Quote
tbh i prefer the new secret teleport/portal to dalaran crater spells that are now in game just a shame they kill u if u don't pre cast slow fall before porting.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]