Quartermasters & Dailies (Location?)

90 Troll Mage
Hiya, might sound lazy for asking this but has anyone figured out where all the dailies in MOP are? And their Quartermasters aswell?

All i can find is the Klaxxi-Faction, 6 (somtimes 7) dailies each day, and their Quartermaster is right next to that bunch. Takes around 30-40min to complete.

But what about the rest? Appreciate it alot if anyone could take their time to upload a pic of each map, marking where the Quartermaster/Dailies are for each reputation. That would help lots of people.

Worth a shot asking :]
Reply Quote
MVP
90 Human Death Knight
Have you looked in Shrine of Two Moons?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
No i have not o.o anyone else knows the location of all daily npcs in each faction within MOP ?
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Pandaren Monk
09/10/2012 22:14Posted by Escoph
No i have not o.o anyone else knows the location of all daily npcs in each faction within MOP ?

- Golden Lotus starts at The Golden Pagoda in Vale of Eternal Blossoms
- The Tillers starts in Halfhill in Valley of the Four Winds
- The Shado-Pan are in Shado-Pan Garrison in Townlong Steppes, however you have to be Revered with the Golden Lotus to unlock these dailies.
- August Celestials is at Temple of the Jade Serpent in Jade Forest, you have to be Revered witht the Golden Lotus to unlock these as well.
- The Anglers can be found at Anglers Wharf (if I'm not mistaken) in Krasarang Wilds.

As far as I know the only quartermaster who's not by the daily quest NPCs is the Golden Lotus quartermaster, and he can be found by the lake outside Mogu'shan Palace in Vale of Eternal Blossoms.

I'm not sure if I should mention the Lorewalkers, however here's a nice guide where to find all items:-
http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/10/05/lorewalkers-easy-exalted-guide/
Edited by Gøntier on 09/10/2012 23:08 BST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Wow thanks alot! :))
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Then there's "Order of the Cloud Serpent" for the mounts.

Based on what has been said here, if you want to minimize the amount of daily work you do, you'll do start with something like this:

*** Personal gains:
- Golden Lotus (since you'll need this to open up August Celestials and Shado-Pan)
- Klaxxi (somewhat optional, but they have some good items and you get reputation with the prince for some of the kills).

** Raid gains:
- Tillers to farm materials for cooking feasts.

* Cosmetic (mounts etc):
- Could Serpent
- Anglers
- Lorewalkers

Of course once August Celestials etc. daily quests unlock, you'll probably want to do those too.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Okay, how do i exactly start with Golden Lotus? Its neutral atm, 0/300. I cant seem to find any dailies at all, whats the first step here?
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Pandaren Monk
11/10/2012 22:51Posted by Escoph
Okay, how do i exactly start with Golden Lotus? Its neutral atm, 0/300. I cant seem to find any dailies at all, whats the first step here?

Tada. :)

(Sticky) Guide to the Golden Lotus Faction Quests
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5616721859
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Ah yea, i just went to white tiger place and it took me there, so theres like 4-5 dailies in gandoga or whatever it was called, and also that mist village place alittle south west from there?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
So this is what i got.

Klaxxi'Vess - 6-7
Anglers Wharf - 3
Halfhill - 6
Arboretum - 3
Pagoda - 5+5

Anything i missed?

Dont count cele/shado since im not revered in Golden yet.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Can't speak about some of them, but golden lotus gives more dailies when you go up in rep. You start with one set a day, then two and then 3. (Maybe even 4, but I only reached revered yesterday so i haven't seen that yet.)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Wait, Gontier said.

- August Celestials is at Temple of the Jade Serpent in Jade Forest,

I just became revered in golden, and all i could find was cele dailies in Cradle of Chi-Ji in Krasarang Wilds.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
But im still neutral with that faction, maybe thats why.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
The August Celestrials and located in the 4 temples, Jade Serpent in Jade Forest, the White Tiger in Kun-Lai Summit, Ox in Townlong Steppes and the Red Crane in Krasarang Wilds. The dailies are random for each day, you pick up the first quest each day in the horde/alliance capital in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms and it'll point you to the temple where the quests are.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Ohh i see :) thanks alot for quick reply
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Kudo's to those who replied to your questions, but honestly: if you just enter your 'main city' in Pandaria - Shrine of Two Moons - then you can find each and every faction represented and they will redirect you to where ever it is that you need to go. It takes a minute max to read their quest texts, which should be np for an RPG'er like you.

Just saying that the faction system is pretty straightforward to figure out. Details per faction can then be asked, questions like 'is there another way besides dailies to earn reputation with faction x?'
Reputation gains for The Order of the Cloud Serpent, for example, can be sped up by seeking out Onyx Eggs on the Windward Isle, which are tricky to find and spawn only every so often.
The Klaxxi, too, offer a 'hidden' additional quest per day, which is interesting to try and discover.

In my opinion, a game becomes mundane if you ask to be spoonfed the obvious...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Every dailychain starts at the bottomlevel of the entrance to Shrine of Two Moons. There yellow exclamation marks that's pretty hard to miss. After the initial quest you'll need to go to their respective locations in the world with the exception of the August Celestials since the location of these dailies varies.

If you're mainly interested in valor items, visist the valor quartermaster in townlong steppes who sells all the valor items.
http://www.wowhead.com/npc=64606
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Just saying that the faction system is pretty straightforward to figure out. Details per faction can then be asked, questions like 'is there another way besides dailies to earn reputation with faction x?'
Reputation gains for The Order of the Cloud Serpent, for example, can be sped up by seeking out Onyx Eggs on the Windward Isle, which are tricky to find and spawn only every so often.
The Klaxxi, too, offer a 'hidden' additional quest per day, which is interesting to try and discover.

In my opinion, a game becomes mundane if you ask to be spoonfed the obvious...

Hear hear.

My idea was that this was a troll since he stated:

Anything i missed?

Dont count cele/shado since im not revered in Golden yet.

Do be lazy / lame and put some effort into it.

btw there are plenty of websites out there that have lists with locations/questgivers/guides etc etc, just look on the interwebs for them.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Im sorry is it forbidden to use the forum or somthing? People gladly help, its the rest that only complains that dosent belong here.

Anyhow, i saw this written on the wowpedia site about Cele.

One of the four temples will offer a breadcrumb to their daily quests each day, however you can do the daily quests at every temple that you have unlocked.

Now its possible that my english is trash but, dosent that say that you can do all the dailies of the temples you already unlocked? So that you dont have to do just 1 temple each day? 1 only offers a breadcrumb? Correct?

http://www.wowpedia.org/August_Celestials
Edited by Escoph on 26/10/2012 11:46 BST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]