Failed to create pet battle.

(Locked)

20 Pandaren Warrior
Hi,

Im playing now on my trial account and i wanted to try out pet battles. When i try to start it i got a message "Failed to create pet battle". I wonder if it is a bug or trial accounts can't do it at all.
20 Human Rogue
I have the same problem and I am also on a trial account. Blizzard please fix this!
- CS
90 Draenei Priest
There's nothing to fix. You can't do pet battles because a starter account can't have enough money to pay for the training.
They have to save some things for people who actually buy the game.
20 Human Rogue
I have bought it. It costs 9g which is possible to get on a trial. The problem then is that when you click on a pet it says 'failed to create pet battle'.
90 Night Elf Druid
I have a trial account too, and since it's on the same battle.net account as this paid account of mine, all the pets are shared.

So one day, I wanted to hop around on a lil' trial-char and kill innocent critters in Elwyn... And had the same problem:
"Failed to create pet battle".

Then I checked if that char even HAVE the pet battle ability, and it didn't - I was told to see the trainer.
-Then I logged on another char, on same trial account, and that char DID have the pet battle ability... Weird, I though, and tried again. Same result, "Failed to create pet battle".

After that, I assumed that trial accounts can't do pet battles, but I would love it if I am mistaken. Every once in a while, I love those little simple trial-chars for some strange reason, and they would go so well with pet battling :)
Customer Service
Players with Starter Editions are not eligible for Pet Battles and we have updated our Support Article FAQ to reflect this.

Pet Battles are disabled on all Starter Edition Accounts

https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/world-of-warcraft-starter-edition-account-faq
90 Draenei Death Knight
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlNEY5kQLIY&list=UUGvvCz_PH2Uzc0RrLuhAzIA&index=1&feature=plcp
look this.. it helpful
this is in blizzard support vidios i hope this vidio will help you :)
Edited by Yuvalal on 12/10/2012 17:18 BST
Customer Service
Keep in mind Yuvalal that the topic of discussion was Pet Battles with a Starter Edition, while the link you gave was for Pet Battles generally. :)
Edited by Tailyda on 12/10/2012 17:51 BST
90 Draenei Death Knight
12/10/2012 17:51Posted by Tailyda
Keep in mind Yuvalal that the topic of discussion was Pet Battles with a Starter Edition, while the link you gave was for Pet Battles generally. :)

oops..
i dont know this (trial cant PB[pet battle])
ok,every day leb something new :)
71 Orc Death Knight
The only thing i have to say is; Blizzard, why?

It is so obvious that you guys care nothing about your player base and such, only about your own damn wallets. Why do i say this? Again, because you guys put something in the game, wave it infront of our faces and then give us the finger.

If you cant do pt battles on trial account, then why enable us to buy it?

This is literally why i stopped playing, all the things you do is suck money from your playerbase. You pretend to actually care about the status of the game, yet you keep on making worse content ( the last one was dragon soul, which.. as i predicted, people would be raiding for over a year) . By the way, why is the game 12,00 euro's a month, while the servers can be up if everyone pays 5 each month?.
ive bought wow and it says failed to create pet battle
- World of Warcraft
90 Night Elf Monk
03/12/2012 22:06Posted by Lùst
ive bought wow and it says failed to create pet battle

If you only just upgraded it might not be enabled yet. Can take up to 72 hours to lift restrictions, other than levelling past 20.
47 Pandaren Hunter
The only thing i have to say is; Blizzard, why?

It is so obvious that you guys care nothing about your player base and such, only about your own damn wallets. Why do i say this? Again, because you guys put something in the game, wave it infront of our faces and then give us the finger.

If you cant do pt battles on trial account, then why enable us to buy it?

This is literally why i stopped playing, all the things you do is suck money from your playerbase. You pretend to actually care about the status of the game, yet you keep on making worse content ( the last one was dragon soul, which.. as i predicted, people would be raiding for over a year) . By the way, why is the game 12,00 euro's a month, while the servers can be up if everyone pays 5 each month?.

You are also paying for development of future expansions, and to be honest, if you are paying nothing for the game why should you have access to all of it. If all you want to do is pet battles maybe Pokemon would be the game for you :D
- World of Warcraft
90 Night Elf Monk
Snufflés, you do realise that post is a couple months old? :p Someone just necro'd this >.<
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]