Insane 'Spirit of Harmony' farming spot

90 Human Warrior

NPC: Final Doubt, Lingering Doubt (330k HP, 3k melee hit)

Drop chance: 10% (Based on 1h)

Amount of NPCs available: 30-40 if nobody else is farming, instant respawn.

Background: Just found this area while doing the August Celestials' daily quests. As a protection warrior I can pull NPC packs of 20-40, AoE them down and loot 69 motes of harmony in less than 30 minutes of time.
Edited by Gouca on 11/10/2012 17:08 BST
Reply Quote
19 Blood Elf Rogue
So now everybody knows and it's no longer a good spot? :P
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
agreed was most likly the most idioctic thigng u ever did to post it here >_< haha
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Yes, because Spirits of Harmony were difficult to farm in the first place.

And there are no other insta respawning 330k mobs anywhere in pandaria either.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
why would they nerf it I thought they wanted us to farm mobs?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
they wouldn't nerf it, but the area might be swamped with lots of players now that *everyone* has access to this tip.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
11/10/2012 23:33Posted by Tameka
they wouldn't nerf it, but the area might be swamped with lots of players now that *everyone* has access to this tip.

Stone guardians got nerfed.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
can anyone confirm this? im trying this out now, have gotten only 4 motes in 10 min
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I'm farming like 20 min no 1 single mote Oo
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
13/12/2012 01:19Posted by Cyberknight
I'm farming like 20 min no 1 single mote Oo

Nerfed ofc
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
i farmeda spot yesterday while doing a daily and the drop rate of soh motes was good and with the potion of tearure finding the mop one gold was aplenty farmed 1hr for 50motes and some lots of armour and mats safe to say no over farming there yet
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
again me that was my second thought actualy im on about the the alternate shard, bloodshards why in heavens name did you do it on method it is currently being done it exclude most of the crafting profesions because of the ridiculus price that is in a houses i think it is a mistake and should be looked at.Like making it the same as spirit of harmoney drops from npc and so forth
Reply Quote
last time i believe those insane tips. lost 1h killing final/lingering doubts and got shattered bones only. it matches wowhead where final/lingering doubt does not exist as droppers.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
last time i believe those insane tips. lost 1h killing final/lingering doubts and got shattered bones only. it matches wowhead where final/lingering doubt does not exist as droppers.

Maybe you should read the date this was posted and the posts above instead of making a fool of yourself farming there for 1 hour.

Edit: Also forgot. Necro :<
Edited by Zall on 03/07/2013 01:17 BST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]