Guo-Lai cache keys - great idea

90 Dwarf Mage
Yes I really like them. They're shiny and stuff, feels good to have them. How about spawning some caches now? Think that would really add to the overall experience. Would give it quite a positive touch, don't you think?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
AFAIK you need to be revered to get access to the area where most of them spawn.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Pretty sure you can die at the doors and keep ressing at the other side to get into the revered areas earlier; hence the huge piles of skeletons in front of the doors. It would however, seem like rather a lot of effort for not much reward.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
There spawns Caches within the first couple of rooms as well.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
^hence why I said "most", not "all". Didn't know about the dying trick though, might try that if I can't find any caches in the first room.
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
85 Gnome Mage
I have 2 keys in my bags but yet to see any cache :<
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Pandaren Monk

If it makes you feel any better, I found 7 chests yesterday. I had keys to all of them.

:)
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
85 Gnome Mage

If it makes you feel any better, I found 7 chests yesterday. I had keys to all of them.

:)
I think i'll be having Panda Steak tonight.... >:(
Reply Quote
- CS
90 Blood Elf Mage
I've found one cache hidden between two statues while others seemingly just ran past without opening it.

So I opened it got some gold, silver lesser coins and a Golden Lotus rep item. I don't really see the need to corpsewalk though just to open them. Its not like I have a dozen of these keys ^^
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
I have 11 keys and yet to find a chest...I need to do my dailies more instead of leveling my many alts to 90 xD.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
They are rare spawns themselves within all wings. I found two chests this morning down the left hallway.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I've been waiting for nearly an hour by Milau. still no chest >.<
Reply Quote
MVP - WoW, Diablo III
90 Pandaren Shaman

Have you tried killing some mobs?

I have had three keys. All 3 times the cache has appeared on the steps as you enter but before the main hall (last landing)

1st time, the cache was there already, the last two times, I killed a few mobs and it just popped up. But always in the same place, this could of course be coincedence.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior

I hope you are happy to hear this, but I do feel you may get a bit sad, because AFAIK, you can actually force a cache to spawn beside Milau if you kill him (It worked for me) :-)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid

I hope you are happy to hear this, but I do feel you may get a bit sad, because AFAIK, you can actually force a cache to spawn beside Milau if you kill him (It worked for me) :-)

Meh, when did you last do this successfully? and i dont think ill be able to kill him with my ilvl 451 resto gear unless i team up with someone else
Reply Quote
MVP - WoW, Diablo III
90 Pandaren Shaman
24/10/2012 10:30Posted by Morphenite
Meh, when did you last do this successfully?

Monday just gone was the last one. Best loot yet too, I got the reputation Relic AND the Epic reputation relic, 39gold and a JC pattern :P

I have not been killing Milau though, just the wandering patrols and stone quillen.
Edited by Shammoz on 24/10/2012 10:35 BST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Wow people have issue's finding chests?!
I have turned in 3 keys, chests were there twice, both behind the spider boss, and the third time I had to wait for 1 to spawn wich took a few minutes. And I did not use the "death walk" bug, those chests were all at the first rooms.

Just wait for the spawns, they don't take a long time. Patience, it is a virtue remember.
Edited by Maychi on 24/10/2012 10:35 BST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Meh, when did you last do this successfully?

Monday just gone was the last one. Best loot yet too, I got the reputation Relic AND the Epic reputation relic, 39gold and a JC pattern :P

I have not been killing Milau though, just the wandering patrols and stone quillen.

The Relic is the only item i want XD

Wow people have issue's finding chests?!
I have turned in 3 keys, chests were there twice, both behind the spider boss, and the third time I had to wait for 1 to spawn wich took a few minutes. And I did not use the "death walk" bug, those chests were all at the first rooms.

Just wait for the spawns, they don't take a long time. Patience, it is a virtue remember.

Waited over 2 hours by him. cba any more. i even searched around a few times in spirit form, didnt find anything :(
Edited by Morphenite on 24/10/2012 10:39 BST
Reply Quote
MVP - WoW, Diablo III
90 Pandaren Shaman
24/10/2012 10:37Posted by Morphenite
Waited over 2 hours by him. cba any more. i even searched around a few times in spirit form, didnt find anything :(

It's not guaranteed to be by him.

Check the entrance staircase is where it has been everytime for me, coincedence or not, who knows.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Every time I found a key (3). I just went to the halls and there was one waiting for me in the first room on the right. No need for corpse running or something.

They spawn all over the room, often in a corner, or behind the daily q boss etc..

Of course playing on a medium-pop server helps. ;)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]