Patch 5.0.5b - 11 October

Community
We will be releasing a patch on Thursday, 11 October, beginning at 02:00 CEST to resolve an issue that could sometimes prevent players from interacting correctly with objects.

As the patch is relatively small, patching time should be minimal. See you in Pandaria!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Yay!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
ANG
Finally. This was extremly annoying and I hope you guys got the root of the problem. I suffered from this quite a bit. :(
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Any chance the ink vendor/exchanger will be included in said patch?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Good, having to log out 2 or 3 times when doing archeology is quite annoying
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
wohoooo, back to farmmobile!
Reply Quote
MVP
90 Human Death Knight
The awkward moment when you go to Like the post and you're not able to. :(
Edited by Doomsinger on 10/10/2012 16:51 BST
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
10/10/2012 16:47Posted by Doomsinger
Heh, I don't think a like or dislike option would be wise for blue posts!

Glad this is getting fixed. Possibly the only really annoying bug in the game since launch.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
hm... seems that I'll be able to use holy priests lightwell now, however there aren't any of them in pvp...
still nothing about JC pvp gems... just like nothing about the ink trade... good job blizz, fix everything, but don't bother to tell us anything about the other BIG problems, that basicaly needs sooo damn small changes in the game itself...

ah and hopefully there will be no bugged flags in BG so you can actualy do a fast cap if you're fast enough... yay...
also nothing about the insane pvp burst damages... hunters should just gtfo of arenas, they just kill everyone with their pets; mage and lock needs some small nerf and warriors need some too... ugh... I asked for warri nerf after the cataclysm mess... hm... well, maybe you can let us be a litle bit stronger than other classes when we pop all cds for a month or something...
Edited by Wearax on 10/10/2012 17:09 BST
Reply Quote
- CS
90 Blood Elf Mage
Very good fix, I missed out on loot sometimes when I need to pull more mobs to AOE loot them but getting in huge danger if doing so =/
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
90 Night Elf Monk
I LOVE YOU.
Reply Quote
great, now fix the bots.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Er..... Just had the patch now, and it has done the same thing again, wont let me log in.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
no rogue changes?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
10/10/2012 18:49Posted by Woottoot
Er..... Just had the patch now, and it has done the same thing again, wont let me log in.

I'm having the same problem. The Launcher won't stop loading every time I press "Play"... Not even opening "Wow.exe" will stop the Launcher from loading and doing nothing :S
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
10/10/2012 16:47Posted by Doomsinger

That awkward moment when this was already rolled out without bothering to change the server Version to match the new client version, locking players out of the game.
Reply Quote
73 Undead Warlock
Hey!
After the patch i'am not able to play anymore.
When i press play button on the launcher the game wont start.
Instead it reopens the launcher.
Any solution to it?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
10/10/2012 18:50Posted by Roguepirre
no rogue changes?

I agree, where is da nerf?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
same problem here . launcher repoping again again .and its second time . why ??????? admins pls answer that or fixt pls
Edited by Derdedeva on 10/10/2012 22:05 BST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Hey!
After the patch i'am not able to play anymore.
When i press play button on the launcher the game wont start.
Instead it reopens the launcher.
Any solution to it?

its not first time . we w8ng servers reset or servers and we r same patch number. my problem why my game downloaded before t 02:00. we cant play now . just w8
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]