If you're experiencing bugs though, such as the ones you mentioned, we will of course look into them.
With all due respect, we both know that isn't true. Since you implemented this appalling "feature", the following have been bugs from the start
and are stilll there. Completely unaddressed:
- Lag upon entering any CRZ zone.
- PvP being automatically flagged for some PvE realm players as your system sometimes fails to note the difference between PvP and PvE realms.
- Two person flying mounts. Entering a CRZ zone and your party member gets dismounted.
- On the US forums, a lot of players cannot do time specific things (such as getting the Brewfest buff) as the system does not recognise time difference between the servers.
- The inability to ignore griefers. "Player does not exist" being a regular taunt from the game when trying.
Whilst not bugs, the following has occured due the implementation of this "feature":
- Extensive ganking. Please note, this is truly shocking when combined with point two above. My low level alt was ganked by some top level Horde. I play on a PvE server. A GM wasn't interested when I reported it.
- Harrassment of players. People are abusive to others and you do nothing. They cannot be ignored as stated above and you do nothing (yes, people have been abusive pre CRZ but it has risen considerably).
- I understand RP realms have suffered considerably as they have been paired with some none RP servers, despite what you claim. An obvious bug, but one you have ignored.
I tweeted Greg Street (Ghostcrawler) several times and eventually he replied to me with the following:
https://twitter.com/Ghostcrawler/status/255818863596429312"We've talked about CRZ on our forums. Twitter is woefully inadequate for such a discussion
No, you haven't. As I say in my follow up tweet, you have ignored over 1,000 pages of anger to keep this pathetic "feature".
I genuinely fear for the subscription numbers, once the annual passes start to expire. I, for one, am cancelling both my accounts.
The US forums have two massive threads on this - ignored by Blizzard.