help can't defeat master kistane in panda training area

85 Human Paladin
hi guys just wondering why i can't defeat master kitsane the level 40 train, she is immune to all sorts of effects n she goes to heal herself, to full n i can't seem to destroy her, so unless itsbugged how do i go about doing t n by the way i'm a level 46 monk
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
Use Disable to slow + root her so she can't get to her healing statues.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
it's funny.. coz it writes what you have to do as a raid warning through half of your screen and you still fail to do it?
Reply Quote
79 Pandaren Monk
As above make sure you use disable twice to root her, also before you start stand near the cliff edge far as you can from the healing towers, have her targeted and use /bow that way she will run to you and she has a lot farther to go to self heal, don't forget touch of death.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Not an elitist by any means but how are these challenges even remotely hard? maybe it's because i'm brewmaster and have the higher health pool but touch of death makes these things trivial :/

But anyway helpful tip use touch of death :)
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
hi thanks for that hadn't used disable it worked 1st time
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Thats strange because IIRC she only walked like 2 steps before she died, with no slows.
Reply Quote
79 Pandaren Monk
Not an elitist by any means but how are these challenges even remotely hard? maybe it's because i'm brewmaster and have the higher health pool but touch of death makes these things trivial :/

But anyway helpful tip use touch of death :)

I'm full heal specced, so can take me longer o kill her but after the disarm root is up touch of death is usually ready :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Kite him mile away from the healing thing and take him out, u can kite them all the way to the guy who gives the quests
Reply Quote
95 Pandaren Monk
13/10/2012 10:37Posted by Hörrhö
Kite him mile away from the healing thing and take him out, u can kite them all the way to the guy who gives the quests

Which seems like an awful lot of work since Disable roots a target for 8 seconds if you apply it twice, has no cooldown and costs 15 energy.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Which seems a quite good strategy because when u ding 70 for example you might got gear from the burning crusade, instead the quest mob has full wotlk gear with alot more hp than u and disable doesnt really help no matter how much u spam it :P
Edited by Hörrhö on 13/10/2012 11:56 BST
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
The quality of players these days is degenerating faster and faster. She basically tells you what you should be doing ffs. Sorry for the rant.
Read read read...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]