--Warning-- DONT buy Living Steel at AH

90 Undead Mage
I know i go to be troll like crazy for write this but i think it is tiem to be honest and to let everyone know fact about how much hard work it is make Living Steel
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So we all know Living Steel go for around 800g + for just 1 Living Steel right

Fact is that it DONT cost much to make it if you are Alchemy/Transmutation Master like im so how much hard work is to make it them almost 0 effort for when you have learn Transmute: Living Steel and Transmute: Trillium Bar the only work it take you is to gather Ghost Iron Ore if dont want spend money on AH to buy ore/bar.

But in my case it dont cost me nothing only time i spend to get ore.

So to make Living Steel you need Trillium Bar and to make Trillium Bar you need 10 Ghosr Iron Bar and you can transmute Trillium Bar to eye pop out of head mean the are 0 cooldown on Transmute: Trillium Bar and to make 1 Living Steel you need 6 Trillium Bar and that have 24 Hours cooldown.

So the fact is those people sell 1 Living Steel for 800g + is take over price so if you want Living Steel gather mats and look for Alchemy that make for you it will save you alot of money and also if pay them more 400g for 1 Living Steel you are get deceive by cheap person that just want earn a fast money.

So go a head and get mad at me for tell the true by reminder this Ture will sit you free ;)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
A perfect example of someone who doesn't understand the economy in-game.

You do realize that Living Steel is on a daily cooldown right?

You can only make 1 a day, and Living Steel is required in a lot of recipes.
800g is cheap.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Do you realize that on most servers price of bar to make trillium matches the living steel price + 300 gold ( that alchemists take for their 24h CD ).
The proc chance for being master are minimal as well.

Judging by your post the price of iron bar on your server should be 3-4 gold. I assume that is not the case.

So sorry to tell you but your math is off :-)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
A perfect example of someone who doesn't understand the economy in-game.

You do realize that Living Steel is on a daily cooldown right?

You can only make 1 a day, and Living Steel is required in a lot of recipes.
800g is cheap.

And you do reailze that is overprice for not put in any effort to make so you think it is worth sell sometime for 800g+ just for it have 24 Hours cooldown for 1 Living Steel????

Serious if you think so go ahead and whine more personal i think it is way to much to pay and i just tell truth so im sorry if mess up way to earn money
Reply Quote
- CS
90 Blood Elf Mage
800G too much to pay for one living steel on a daily CD? I'm sorry but what kind of poor person are you?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Judging by your post the price of iron bar on your server should be 3-4 gold. I assume that is not the case.

Why i not lazy the must are im go out to gather them myself so it wont cost anything money at all still it say if want buy on AH go ahead but i dont for i char with mining so it only cost me time and i get around 300 Ore for 1 to 2 hours farming for most so muhc Ghost ore out there if go out and farm
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
1 / 10?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid

Why i not lazy the must are im go out to gather them myself so it wont cost anything money at all still it say if want buy on AH go ahead but i dont for i char with mining so it only cost me time and i get around 300 Ore for 1 to 2 hours farming for most so muhc Ghost ore out there if go out and farm

Ohhh my :facepalm:

So you are smart and gather them yourself? :-) Good for you but you need mining for that.

Now try to sell the mats you gather on AH ... if you are correct you will earn 0 gold for them, as you stated they cost nothing if you gather them :)
Living steel will always cost around 300 gold + the price of iron bar/ ore on AH.

Also the price is low as 300 gold per day is nothing.

I just think you are terrible at economy and you need lots of living steel, but you don't know how to get em :-)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Ohhh my :facepalm:

So you are smart and gather them yourself? :-) Good for you but you need mining for that.

Now try to sell the mats you gather on AH ... if you are correct you will earn 0 gold for them, as you stated they cost nothing if you gather them :)
Living steel will always cost around 300 gold + the price of iron bar/ ore on AH.

Also the price is low as 300 gold per day is nothing.

I just think you are terrible at economy and you need lots of living steel, but you don't know how to get em :-)

ohh my did i hit a nerve????
why do think im bad on economy for when i sell alot cheaper then everyone else and will get my sold alot faster then everyone im sorry if mess up money bubble and you still have not read that i have mining on my high lvl char.

Fact is still if you gather all the mats you need to make something you can sell at normal price and you earn money for time dont cost you money if you mining at sametime as you do your dailes you still earn money im wonder who is bad on economy have you hear about something call multitasking it mean you can do more then 1 thing at sametime
Edited by Nimthiriel on 13/10/2012 09:17 BST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
While an item is only worth what a buyer is paying, it's only worth that if the person is advertising as buying for that price. Otherwise the item costs whatever the economy dictates, and the auction house is where it starts.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
13/10/2012 09:16Posted by Nimthiriel
time dont cost you money

So by that logic, you would sell stacks of ores for literally nothing, since you've only spend time on gathering them, and time is free..?

Do you work irl with no payment as well?

(Do you even work?)

Edit: To quote the greedy hobber gobbers on the other side of the sea;

Time is money friend
Edited by Retarjoe on 13/10/2012 09:25 BST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Clear economy-noob who thinks he has cheated the system. Nothing to see here.

Let him farm his ore and take 12 days to craft 1 item - if that makes him think he did well.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
13/10/2012 08:50Posted by Nimthiriel
overprice for not put in any effort to make

Who puts effort to craft something ? Bring me mats and i will craft you whatever you need.

Thrillium Bar goes 100 gold on my server. And you have to pay alcemists also (150g). So you need to pay 750 gold and search for an alchemist all day. Or you can give 50g more to get Living Steel instantly.

As an alchemist (my alt) I never sell my daily cooldown. I buy Thrillium Bars, make Living Steel and sell it on ah.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
13/10/2012 09:24Posted by Retarjoe
(Do you even work?)

I do work for info but as wrote when i answer Donhonchî you can do mining at sametime you do dalies for it is so muhc ore every that is call multitasking also when i queue for instance i sometime do go out do mining for i hate sit in City just wait queue to pop up
Edited by Nimthiriel on 13/10/2012 09:30 BST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Clear economy-noob who thinks he has cheated the system. Nothing to see here.

Let him farm his ore and take 12 days to craft 1 item - if that makes him think he did well.

haha really why do take 12 days make some if special in Transmutation i get more then 1 sometime and serious by look most of you just sit around in City buy thing AH good for you clearly not many are do anything outside you dalies to bad for you all
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
An item is worth what people pay for it. If people are happy paying 800g+ then the item is worth that much. Buyer is happy, seller is happy, the economy marches on.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
DND
My living steel bars are free, but I didn't know about the ghost iron to trillium transmute, so I guess they just got even free-er. :)
Reply Quote
88 Worgen Mage
I don't understand what you are trying to get across OP. Warning people that they are being ripped off? In my case, I'd gladly pay 800g so I don't have to run around the world gathering materials as I'd rather do other things. Of course I would save a lot of money by getting mats myself, but my time is more important to me.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
13/10/2012 09:28Posted by Nimthiriel
(Do you even work?)

I do work for info but as wrote when i answer Donhonchî you can do mining at sametime you do dalies for it is so muhc ore every that is call multitasking also when i queue for instance i sometime do go out do mining for i hate sit in City just wait queue to pop up

Don't know why I even waste time with you, but will try again.

Ore that you will farm is not soulbound.
Ore that you farm by yourself can be sold on AH instantly.
So that ore has a price its not free!

I think even my dog would understand it :)
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
It's not really overpriced. You pay for a service - that being here that you dont have to race around the world, use daily transmute cds and such. You have the money, you get this under a minute.

Overpriced is when people wont buy it at all (very rarely). Then the price goes down and it's normal again!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]