Cross-realm RAF

1 Orc Warlock
If I recruit a friend of mine and we play on different servers, would we still get 3x exp while questing using the new cross-realm zones, or does it only work in dungeons?
Reply Quote
MVP - WoW, Diablo III
90 Pandaren Shaman
It should work, yes. But keep in mind that not all zones are Cross Realm Zones all the time or at all, so it would clearly be preferable for you to be on the same realm with your RAF partner.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
if you don't mind me asking, what's the point in that?
Reply Quote
MVP - WoW, Diablo III
90 Pandaren Shaman
12/10/2012 13:00Posted by Leeéeeéeeroy

I won't lie, I was curious about that myself.

Also, I am just double checking I am right in my reply above just to be 100% certain.
Edited by Shammoz on 12/10/2012 13:02 BST
Reply Quote
88 Undead Mage
12/10/2012 12:57Posted by Shammoz
It should work, yes. But keep in mind that not all zones are Cross Realm Zones all the time or at all, so it would clearly be preferable for you to be on the same realm with your RAF partner.

The zones that are not cross realm can be accessed by both players if in the same group. Par cities.
Reply Quote
12/10/2012 13:00Posted by Leeéeeéeeroy

Well, can't talk for the OP, but I RaF chars on different servers myself, simply because my main (on a different account) is not on the same server as the RaFs and I use him to boost them through dungeons. I also RaF several chars on different servers, because I want to get more high levels on more servers, so this spreads them out :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
The main agenda on RAF is to get your friend up to a level you can play with them. Why would they begin playing a brand new game on a completely different realm to the one person they are attached to in the game?

Seems a bit of a bizarre and unique situation for something that I doubt would ever be an issue (albeit rarely).
Reply Quote
The main agenda on RAF is to get your friend up to a level you can play with them. Why would they begin playing a brand new game on a completely different realm to the one person they are attached to in the game?

Seems a bit of a bizarre and unique situation for something that I doubt would ever be an issue (albeit rarely).

I'm sure you're well aware of the fact many (if not most) RaFs recruit themselves.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]